Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA 06 Offense suggestion (/forums/showthread.php?t=642524)

volwalker 07-11-2013 02:58 PM

NCAA 06 Offense suggestion

While I wait for all of the patches and tuners to fix certain things, and after reading the BUG thread, it is obvious that NCAA 14 is as buggy as any other NCAA game in this console's generation. Because of this I will go back to playing NCAA 06 which is in my opinion the greatest NCAA ever made until 14 gets worked out (if ever). I have consistently been playing 06 for 8 years and still get a challenge on Heisman and have never had to touch the sliders. I plan on starting another dynasty, and since I am an offensive guy, my dynasties are based on the type of offense that I want to run.

I need suggestions on the type offense I need to use to stick with a long term dynasty. Do I need to start at a small school and turn them into a powerhouse? Do I need to start at a small school and earn new and better jobs along the way, or start with a power school? Basically I need suggestions on what offense to use and which path I should take in dynasty mode.

Keep in mind that I think I have used every offense imaginable in this game: airing it out, pro style, Nebraska option, spread option. Thanks.