Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Neutral Site Games? (/forums/showthread.php?t=642621)

Bgrd1080 07-11-2013 09:53 PM

Neutral Site Games?

How do I create them like the game at Cowboys stadium? Is any team available to play in these games or do I have to use actual big name schools? Does it work in Dynasty mode? I started a dynasty with Texas state and began making my schedule. For obvious reasons we are playing a cupcake schedule my first season, but how would I in later season choose neutral site games?

mjavon 07-11-2013 10:28 PM

Re: Neutral Site Games?

In edit schedule, highlight the game you want to be neutral (I think it only applies to non-conference games), and hit square on ps3, I'm assuming it's X on Xbox

gtyjrocks 07-11-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjavon (Post 2045233679)
In edit schedule, highlight the game you want to be neutral (I think it only applies to non-conference games), and hit square on ps3, I'm assuming it's X on Xbox

What he said, but it works for conference games as well. Any game on your schedule works.

speedy43 07-11-2013 11:02 PM

It didn't get answered in the Q&A thread but is there a limit to how many neutral site games we can have and is the crowd always split 50/50?

mjavon 07-12-2013 12:45 AM

I'm not sure if there is a limit or not... I played Syracuse vs. Penn State at MetLife Stadium in new york and because Syracuse was designated the "home team", their fans dominated the crowd...