Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Ranting and Raving!!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=642976)

xODEEZYx 07-13-2013 03:01 AM

Ranting and Raving!!!

I don't know if it's just me, but I keep getting BS losses because I somehow get disconnected. It's getting old really really fast and it's making me not even wanna play online anymore. I'm 9-6 and only 2 of those I actually lost the game the other 4 get disconnected when I'm up 21-0 or its tied up. I'm playing on PS3 I guess I'm just curious if any other people are having this problem because not only am I getting losses but my DNF is suffering as well and I don't quit even if I'm losing 35-0 because I have actually came back from a deficit like that before so I just don't quit.

On a side note... game is dope as $hit I love it!!! But it seems when 2 good offensive minded people are battling to the death there is no defense whatsoever.

What do ya'll think?

The JareBear 07-13-2013 03:31 AM

Re: Ranting and Raving!!!

I think that ranked matches really aren't my cup of tea but whatever works for ya

TTD71 07-13-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xODEEZYx (Post 2045238418)
What do ya'll think?

I think that you have to make a choice...either play online with friends or in unranked games or very selectively....OR...face the fact that if there is an exploit or a way to get a "w" in any way, there are online players who will take it, and that's been true since Madden first went online back in 2002 (and in general in online gaming everywhere....hell I remember playing BF2 on the PS2 and having assclowns finding ways to hide in the walls of a building and shoot people without ever dying or moving).

I expect random games to be a total waste of time at least 33% of the time and I HOPE to get a good game in the other 2, but its still 50-50 at best in those other 2 games...

That ratio has held pretty steady for the last 5 years now...1 game is a total glitch fest, 1 game is someone quitting and 1 game is pretty good to great experience.

xODEEZYx 07-13-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TTD71 (Post 2045239083)
I think that you have to make a choice...either play online with friends or in unranked games or very selectively....OR...face the fact that if there is an exploit or a way to get a "w" in any way, there are online players who will take it, and that's been true since Madden first went online back in 2002 (and in general in online gaming everywhere....hell I remember playing BF2 on the PS2 and having assclowns finding ways to hide in the walls of a building and shoot people without ever dying or moving).

I expect random games to be a total waste of time at least 33% of the time and I HOPE to get a good game in the other 2, but its still 50-50 at best in those other 2 games...

That ratio has held pretty steady for the last 5 years now...1 game is a total glitch fest, 1 game is someone quitting and 1 game is pretty good to great experience.

Yea man I get what your saying I've been playing Madden since '02 and NCAA since '03 been playing both of them online since '06. Last gen there wasn't all these problems with online that I can remember. I'm a competitive gamer always have been and always will that's why I like to play all my friends. You can only play friends so many times though because it's 99% of the time 1 sided.

Please EA just fix all the problems acknowledge that they're present and don't try to hide them; just please do something.