Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Strategy Guide (/forums/showthread.php?t=643046)

Buckeye Country 07-13-2013 11:32 AM

Strategy Guide

Has anyone seen a strategy guide come out for 14? They aren't selling them where I live and was told they didn't make one this year.

Gotmadskillzson 07-13-2013 02:12 PM

Re: Strategy Guide

They made one, shipped them to stores but due to the fact their license was never approved and finalized, they had to pull them all and aren't allowed to sell them. Was pretty embarrassing for SGibs and ZFarls since they were plugging that guide on every video game website telling people to check out the guide they wrote for Prima.

On up until July 2 every store website including Amazon was taking pre-orders for that guide and had the picture for it and everything. But then when the license never got finalized, everything was pulled and sent back to Prima warehouse.

Buckeye Country 07-13-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson (Post 2045239584)
They made one, shipped them to stores but due to the fact their license was never approved and finalized, they had to pull them all and aren't allowed to sell them. Was pretty embarrassing for SGibs and ZFarls since they were plugging that guide on every video game website telling people to check out the guide they wrote for Prima.

On up until July 2 every store website including Amazon was taking pre-orders for that guide and had the picture for it and everything. But then when the license never got finalized, everything was pulled and sent back to Prima warehouse.

That sucks, was hoping to get one.

Heyuimintojsus 07-13-2013 08:24 PM

Is there a particular site that will have all the info, or do we need to search here for stuff?

Bamantic 07-13-2013 08:49 PM

So can one still be made with a license? Is there not going to be one?

Heyuimintojsus 07-13-2013 08:56 PM

No there won't be one. I had emailed prima myself to find out and the licensing thing is the reason why they won't.

kwilliam 07-13-2013 10:27 PM

You get better info on reading the forums for gametips, but guides were a good way to get overall info on teams and stuff.

xboxxerx 07-13-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckeye Country (Post 2045239057)
Has anyone seen a strategy guide come out for 14? They aren't selling them where I live and was told they didn't make one this year.

Only guide I have found for this game is on these forums that JLoco made for recruiting and coaching tree. It's a very informative read. Here's the link ;

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ree-guide.html