Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   vick with superpowers? (/forums/showthread.php?t=64313)

deeman11747 12-22-2003 02:42 PM

vick with superpowers?

this is something i really dont understand... i guess its because vick is maddens cover-boy that he gets super powers

in my franchise (year 12 with the giants) i have a QB that i worked up to 99 throw power

mike vick...still on the falcons...has a 97 throw power

i took control of the falcons one game when they were playing another team...to see how vick is still doing...

in the game (and some of which i have see in real life) vick can throw across his body 55 yards...and take three steps and launch it 65 yards

my QB...who has a better throw power... can only throw it about 25 yards across is body...and the most i've ever seen him throw a ball (and i've needed him to throw some 4th quarter hail mary's prett far) is 45 yards

is there some reason for this or is EA a vick fanboy?

Klue516 12-22-2003 06:25 PM

Re: vick with superpowers?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
deeman11747 said:
this is something i really dont understand... i guess its because vick is maddens cover-boy that he gets super powers

in my franchise (year 12 with the giants) i have a QB that i worked up to 99 throw power

i took control of the falcons one game when they were playing another team...to see how vick is still doing...

in the game (and some of which i have see in real life) vick can throw across his body 55 yards...and take three steps and launch it 65 yards

my QB...who has a better throw power... can only throw it about 25 yards across is body...and the most i've ever seen him throw a ball (and i've needed him to throw some 4th quarter hail mary's prett far) is 45 yards

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

It's called being on the front cover

dk6663 12-22-2003 10:19 PM

Hey, what are the other ratings for your QB. i.e. Size, Spd, ACC, etc

deeman11747 12-24-2003 08:25 AM

he's 6'1" but i didnt think speed would matter

he has a 65 speed with a 63 ACC and 80 strength

3rdAnswer 12-24-2003 11:09 AM

deeman11747 said:

<font color="blue"> I seen Vick throw 55 yards across his body in his debut against the Panthers this season... </font>

Jon22 12-24-2003 05:08 PM

Its because he's black. All black people have superpowers compared to white people

Ice Cream Truck 12-24-2003 05:21 PM

Maybe it's his arm muscle. I think that effects throwing power. So go to edit then build and increase your arm muscle

dieselboy 12-25-2003 03:19 AM

Jon22 said:
Its because he's black. All black people have superpowers compared to white people