Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   So, how's progression? (/forums/showthread.php?t=643155)

Scrollbar 07-13-2013 06:47 PM

So, how's progression?

Normally I'd spend time to do a spreadsheet and show how progression goes. But between my work , building a house, and other life stuff I just dont have the time. Ah hell I have nothing going on tonight maybe ill give it a go.

Has anyone noticed how it's been so far?

Skulletor 07-13-2013 06:49 PM

Re: So, how's progression?

doest seem too bad, in year 6 there are a handful of 90+ OVR teams, and only 1 99

Joshua1207 07-13-2013 08:03 PM

Question, since this is related. Is progression related directly to how well you do or to your prestige? One of the time savers said you would progress as well as a 6* school if you buy it (I didn't, of course. I play with that stuff off), but all of my players gained from 4-8+ points and I was playing with WSU who is a 1* school in their first year. I went 12-2 (won conference championship + rose bowl), so I figured that may explain it?
If its based on prestige, 4-8+ points for everyone just seems a tad high for a 1* school?

Robcards 07-13-2013 08:15 PM

Progression seems completely broken. Guys I had on my bench were going up 4-5 OVR rating over the course of the season, in addition to +6 in the off-season, that's 10+ OVR rating boost in one season, the RS Jr to RS Sr season mind you. I couldn't bring myself to play my 2nd season of Dynasty, and I'm trading this in when Madden comes out since theres little to no replay value with broken progression.