Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Types of No Huddle (/forums/showthread.php?t=643229)

JayD 07-13-2013 11:50 PM

Types of No Huddle

I just noticed that there are different types of no huddle in NCAA 14. I went into edit coach and sorted though their offensive types and there is an option for no huddle type with three options, normal, conservative, aggressive. Now I tested both normal and aggressive and found out that normal means the offense steps up to the line with the play already called and snaps the ball quickly. With aggressive the team steps up to the line and then looks to the sideline for the play most of the time. I'm sure most of you guys know this but if you're annoyed with teams just jumping up to the LOS and snapping the ball while in no huddle you could fix that by editing coaches to go with the aggressive type. I didn't test conservative so I have no idea what it does.

falcor1234 07-14-2013 01:22 AM

Re: Types of No Huddle

Conservative means they huddle up

FightinSnydersKSU 07-14-2013 01:24 AM

NCAA '13 had this...

JayD 07-14-2013 10:06 AM

Are there teams IRL that run the no huddle by just stepping up to the line and hiking the ball?

Flightwhite24 07-14-2013 10:21 AM

Why does every team run no huddle? I'm pretty sure that what I see on Saturday mornings is not this from every team:nono:

JayD 07-14-2013 10:56 AM

Be cool to have a list of the teams who actually run the no huddle IRL so we could go through and change the teams who don't to conservative. I did not know this was an option till today.

Joshua1207 07-14-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE (Post 2045242317)
Why does every team run no huddle? I'm pretty sure that what I see on Saturday mornings is not this from every team:nono:

This annoys me so much every time. I think USC is the only team I've played so far that doesn't no huddle it every time. I get even more confused when I sack the QB or something and then no huddle it again, I'm like don't they want to take a second to think what they're doing wrong.