Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   What's Next? (/forums/showthread.php?t=643324)

Patriots1996 07-14-2013 01:41 PM

What's Next?

With all this free time on my hands this summer, I've been playing a lot of NCAA 14. I have created my coach and played the game for four seasons. Using a mediocre team, West Virginia, it took me two seasons to build the program up to championship level, winning two bowls and then two BCS championships.

My question is, after you have built up your program, what's next? What do you do after you have built up the program? Do you leave in the middle of all your success to take a new challenge? What do you do personally?

weaponz248 07-14-2013 01:48 PM

Re: What's Next?

It depends. For me I have started as the OC of WSU. Im at the end of season 3. Im waiting for a HC job but my Ultimate goal is to become HC of The Badgers. Once there I will stay there till they fire me or I retire.

SO i guess to answer your question, I would play out my contract and then test the market.

Patriots1996 07-14-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weaponz248 (Post 2045242878)
It depends. For me I have started as the OC of WSU. Im at the end of season 3. Im waiting for a HC job but my Ultimate goal is to become HC of The Badgers. Once there I will stay there till they fire me or I retire.

SO i guess to answer your question, I would play out my contract and then test the market.

I'm currently a head coach, by the way. I'd kind of like to take a job at Vanderbilt, but should I leave during this run of incredible success, considering I just signed the #2 class coming into season four and #1 this offseason?

weaponz248 07-14-2013 05:54 PM

If your contract is up, sure why not. It might be kinda interesting to see how well the team does without you.

Wahooworld15 07-14-2013 08:31 PM

I usually create 2 recruits a season once I get to a big school that I plan on sticking with. I found that creating these recruits kept me wanting to stay so I could play with them.

The JareBear 07-14-2013 08:33 PM

Have u tried making the game more difficult

FSUNoles2009 07-14-2013 10:02 PM

The game has been out for less than a week, and you've been able to get through that much? I don't consider West Virginia bottom tier, in comparison to the other options in the game. Sounds like you need to raise the difficulty a bit, as it's okay to lose. I'm still figuring out the best way to read defenses.

Now that rosters are out, I started my dynasty yesterday with Georgia Southern team builder as a Offensive Coordinator. I'm getting destroyed and I'm on A.A. We'll see how it goes.

jhump1981 07-14-2013 10:57 PM

im sorry I know this is off topic but im new to yhis but can anybody tell me if you can save in the middle of a game this is kinda a big deal for cuz im always strapped for time thanx for response