Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Dynasty Conference Scheduling Glitch (/forums/showthread.php?t=643526)

blorbz1 07-15-2013 05:38 AM

Dynasty Conference Scheduling Glitch

I just finished playing the first season of my Texas Tech offline dynasty. I tried to set up the schedule for year two only to find that some of the conference games are being played at the wrong place. For example, I played Iowa State at home last year and I am set to play them at home again this season. This happens for four other games as well. Does anyone know a way to fix this problem or at least what caused it? Thanks for the help.

rhodeisland1982 07-15-2013 09:58 AM

Re: Dynasty Conference Scheduling Glitch

I know on '13 it would get screwy when you moved new teams in/out of your conference (happened when I was at Iowa and Rutgers and Maryland came in)....but no clue if you kept the Big XII as is...

JoedicyMichael 07-15-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhodeisland1982 (Post 2045246539)
I know on '13 it would get screwy when you moved new teams in/out of your conference

I believe this is correct. Also, if you change the days conferences games are played, its gonna change too.

blorbz1 07-15-2013 10:52 AM

The thing is, I kept the Big 12 the same. The only thing that I changed relating to the Big 12 is their BCS automatic qualifying bid. I did change some of the other conferences though, maybe that caused it. Although I am not sure how/why it would.

I just want to make sure that something like this will not happen again when I start a new dynasty.

jhunt26 07-15-2013 11:58 AM

Has anyone had the issue where teams aren't playing any conference games?

aholbert32 07-15-2013 12:09 PM

glitch thread...locked.