Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Updated Team Audio List? (/forums/showthread.php?t=643665)

motormooseAJC1 07-15-2013 04:21 PM

Updated Team Audio List?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere. I was wondering if anyone had any idea if certain team names had been taken out of the team audio for NCAA 14. The reason I ask is that my 2 main TB teams that have names taken from this old list below (Screaming Eagles and Stallions) don't seem to have audio anymore. Not a huge deal I guess, but it was always nice to hear the teams mentioned.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/image..._nicknames.txt

moylan1234 07-16-2013 02:52 PM

Re: Updated Team Audio List?

You are right something is up I watched Minnesota State Screaming Eagles vs LA Stallions and didn't hear either name. I'm not hearing the names any where near as frequently as last year overall either

While this is not good news as all of my teams adhere to that old audio list I have to say I like how they handled the commentary minus the team names I didn't hear "Home/Away Team" even once instead the announcers just said stuff like "they" "them" "the team" bland and generic, but it flowed better than in years past imo

motormooseAJC1 07-18-2013 09:14 PM

Re: Updated Team Audio List?

I'm with you on the "Home/Away Team" thing. I always hated that. So I guess the generic terms will have to do. Too bad. Not a deal-breaker for me, but a sad omission.