Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Fake fgs (/forums/showthread.php?t=643972)

ibrokeu 07-16-2013 02:38 PM

Fake fgs

I've only done this on extra points so regular fgs may be different but if you call the fake FG pass against the fake FG zone defense it's open every single time. Not kind of open, not if you make the right read, A is wide open every time.

A defense specifically designed to go against one single play results in an offensive money play. It's become pretty clear that this game wasn't tested or if it was it was done by people that don't care.

I'm out on EA. I've bought NCAA the day it's released for the last 10 years but next year I will not. I'm not going to take a wait and see approach either. They have put out bad games before but this is to terrible to continue. Read option, corners and outs are all impossible to defend. Zone coverage is poorly done. Every QB regardless of rating makes every throw every time. Never getting my money again.

NDAlum 07-16-2013 02:47 PM

Re: Fake fgs

Please use the bug/glitch thread if you have a bug/glitch. These "rant" threads will be closed every time.