Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Patch/Game Tuner (/forums/showthread.php?t=644018)

Mick-S 07-16-2013 05:42 PM

Patch/Game Tuner

knowing EA`s track record when it comes to fixing things that don`t work, is there any chance the penalty sliders will get fixed, I know some work to a certain extent but not as they should, and as penalties are a must have as they can turn a game for and against.
There are other things that just don`t seem to exist in EA`s football world, such as Punters never vary there punts, punts never get blocked same for field goals, never a bad snap, helmets never come off etc.
maybe next gen consoles will give them the opportunity to have all the missing elements that could make the game much better, although having said that there is a lot of good in this years game.

BadAssHskr 07-16-2013 05:50 PM

Re: Patch/Game Tuner

I dont actually have an answer for you, but i had penalties out of the box, they have kind of disappeared. I wonder what happens to things like this?

SA1NT401 07-16-2013 06:05 PM

Desperately in need of a patch(s) ASAP.

goalieump413 07-16-2013 06:44 PM

To the OP...

The only penalties I've seen in RTG are the occasional false start, offsides, and clipping penalties. I've made slider adjustments, but there's not much traction in those adjustments.

As for your other concerns: Don't hold your breath for things like helmets coming off or too much variation on special teams. I believe the programmers should look at rewriting a lot of the special teams game, but it's just not been as much of a deal breaker for me, as I can live with a lesser special teams gameplay realism.

MNHuskerman 07-16-2013 07:15 PM

Penalties I've Seen and Number:

Pass Interferance(2), False Start(many), Clipping(many), Encroachment(many), Roughing the Passer(4) and Facemask(5).

I have not seen Offensive Pass Interferance or Holding of all things.

I've noticed if you turn up the sliders on Clipping and Roughing the Passer penalties go through the roof if you turn the sliders up.

Penalties are very random, if not mostly broken. Holding absolutely needs fixed IMO. The rest I can live with or without.

priam11 07-16-2013 07:18 PM

The holding one is a bit of a head shaker as that one always used to work.

BBallcoach 07-16-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNHuskerman (Post 2045253950)
Penalties I've Seen and Number:

Pass Interferance(2), False Start(many), Clipping(many), Encroachment(many), Roughing the Passer(4) and Facemask(5).

I have not seen Offensive Pass Interferance or Holding of all things.

I've noticed if you turn up the sliders on Clipping and Roughing the Passer penalties go through the roof if you turn the sliders up.

Penalties are very random, if not mostly broken. Holding absolutely needs fixed IMO. The rest I can live with or without.

what if we turn holding up to 100? cause I noticing a lot of holding and no calls