Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Am I the only one who hates the new recruting? (/forums/showthread.php?t=644196)

MacDiiddy 07-17-2013 04:47 AM

Am I the only one who hates the new recruting?

From when I talk to people and the little bit I have read on here people are a fan of the new dynasty feel.

I just hate how hands off the recruiting is. I use to have a dynasty where I would sim the games and just recruit. Now it is set your points on week 1 and don't do anything until the end of the season.

I like the new RPG aspect of building your coach but I just cant get on board with this new point system.

Does anyone else feel this way, or is this the new beloved way dynasty is going to work from here on out?

hawkeyefan95 07-17-2013 04:52 AM

Re: Am I the only one who hates the new recruting?

I don't think I would go as far as saying I hate it. I don't mind it, but I'm not ready to say that I like it either.

UK_Sooner 07-17-2013 04:58 AM

I'm finding it strange after the previous itinerations I have to admit. Personally, i Didn't honestly mind the previous versions being hand on although they took a while to complete. Can understand why they've changed it though.

The JareBear 07-17-2013 05:03 AM

I understand why people wouldn't like it

For me, it's almost perfect. I hated navigating the clumsy menus of years past. It's way simple and painless to get the job done now. I just like the way everything is presented now, from bonuses to points leaders to everything else

Definitely a big change though

moylan1234 07-17-2013 05:12 AM

It needed to change the old system didn't provide enough of a challenge and was too time consuming. Being able to sway a prospects pitch all the way from least to most is just ridiculous and defeats the whole recruiting process imo so I'm very glad they went a different direction. Especially liking what they did with in season visits.

BleedGreen710 07-17-2013 05:22 AM

I for one LOVE the new recruiting, so much faster and easier to use then the old one. However it frustrates me that EA didn't give us the option to use the old system for those who preferred that one.

Bushido 07-17-2013 05:39 AM

It takes a while to grow on you, I'll admit that.

But I think I prefer it over the old system now that I have had a week to mess around with it.

BBallcoach 07-17-2013 05:55 AM

I like it. its fresh, quicker, less clunky and I love recruiting. I wish it was a little more in depth like pitching to the recruits but this is a step in the right direction