Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   In-Game saving....EA? (/forums/showthread.php?t=644322)

DorianDonP 07-17-2013 01:59 PM

In-Game saving....why is it still not in?

Is anyone annoyed that there still aren't in-game saves?

I got another freeze last night in the post-game, meaning the hour I spent playing was for nothing and I have to replay that dynasty game over again. I'm afraid to play another game and get immersed in it because of the fear that it's going to freeze in post game. The freezing has been the absolute worst part of NCAA football games for me the last 3 years, but if there were in-game saves, like nearly every other game has, then at least there could be some work around.

Why do you guys think this isn't in yet?

dingleberryfinn 07-17-2013 02:29 PM

Re: In-Game saving....EA?

I hate when that happens, but I never look at a game played as a waste of time lol, I just view it as practice when I can't get it saved.
Fortunately it doesn't happen often. Of course that;s of little consolation when it does happen & doesn't make it any easier to accept. Hopefully by the time NCAA15 hits on P$4 this will be fixed.
Also, no "Hey dev's!" threads.

DorianDonP 07-17-2013 02:31 PM

Re: In-Game saving....EA?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingleberryfinn (Post 2045256956)
I hate when that happens, but I never look at a game played as a waste of time lol, I just view it as practice when I can't get it saved.
Fortunately it doesn't happen often. Of course that;s of little consolation when it does happen & doesn't make it any easier to accept. Hopefully by the time NCAA15 hits on P$4 this will be fixed.
Also, no "Hey dev's!" threads.

My apologies. I'll edit.