Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   EA College Football 15: Teambuilder (/forums/showthread.php?t=644341)

MrSerendipity 07-17-2013 02:47 PM

EA College Football 15: Teambuilder

Obviously I jest some but would that kind of game generate any sales at all? I'd hate to think that the only football game I'll have to look forward to every year is Madden. Especially considering I love College Football a little more than I do the NFL. Would anyone be interested in a game that started off with Generic Universities that could be replaced with around 130 Teambuilder teams? Obviously most people would just look into replacing Teams with actual NCAA teams but that wouldn't be violating any NCAA policies as it would be user implemented, not developer implemented.

(Note: I don't even remotely expecting a game like this, I'm just gauging interest.)

jackster802 07-17-2013 03:12 PM

Re: EA College Football 15: Teambuilder

I immediately thought the same thing when I heard the news. We have more than enough creative minds on here. Just give us a teambuilder with almost endless options, and we can make our own game.

If they found a way to lower the price of the base game since we are going to be making our own teams anyhow, that would be even better.

MrSerendipity 07-17-2013 03:19 PM

Couldn't agree more. I think if you just put in a Single-Game Mode, Dynasty Mode and Creation Mode, you would still have a game that could sell. Just give people around 130-150 slots to import their own teams built in Teambuilder. There are plenty of people who already build their own version of their favorite teams and we already have people who do rosters. I think it could work. It wouldn't sell as much as NCAA but it would sell.

tbennett54 07-17-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSerendipity (Post 2045257390)
Couldn't agree more. I think if you just put in a Single-Game Mode, Dynasty Mode and Creation Mode, you would still have a game that could sell. Just give people around 130-150 slots to import their own teams built in Teambuilder. There are plenty of people who already build their own version of their favorite teams and we already have people who do rosters. I think it could work. It wouldn't sell as much as NCAA but it would sell.

Screw 150, I want over 9000 lol