Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   No-Huddle help? (/forums/showthread.php?t=644500)

Narcissiist 07-17-2013 11:04 PM

No-Huddle help?

So, I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with the no-huddle on All-American and Heisman difficulty with/without sliders. Because I can play against teams that don't no-huddle, but I've been tending to have trouble against the teams that run the no-huddle and run a lot. Anyone facing this issue? :frown:

StoneCalf 07-17-2013 11:26 PM

Re: No-Huddle help?

Are you having trouble defending the pass or run against no huddle teams? If it's a team with a dual threat QB that likes to take off, what I do is user-control a LB or DE with decent speed and I just spy the QB the whole time. I may give up some passing yards, but I'll be darned if I'm gonna let the QB beat me with his legs.

Narcissiist 07-17-2013 11:31 PM

Re: No-Huddle help?

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneCalf (Post 2045259609)
Are you having trouble defending the pass or run against no huddle teams? If it's a team with a dual threat QB that likes to take off, what I do is user-control a LB or DE with decent speed and I just spy the QB the whole time. I may give up some passing yards, but I'll be darned if I'm gonna let the QB beat me with his legs.

Well I tend to use two many under spy for passing than they'll kill me on the run and sometimes with Qb's THAT CAN'T RUN. Which I just wanna throw a fit for letting that happen, and than I believe I use the play Under Storm 2? Which sometimes stop that run. I'll blitz them too, but they'll just kill me, but yet I got a good pass rush.