Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Skill Trees (/forums/showthread.php?t=644678)

DWM23 07-18-2013 03:11 PM

Skill Trees

I haven't completely gone through a season yet in my dynasty and I'm noticing that the points for the OC and DC are not increasing. Does this happen at the end of the year? Or do we just not have any control over their skill trees at all or even who gets hired as the OC or DC? If the OC and DC stay do they ever skill up on their own?

The video explaining the trees leaves that bit out.

fballturkey 07-18-2013 03:14 PM

Re: Skill Trees

In my HC dynasty they progressed, and I got to choose their skills. They're slower than the head coach by about half.

cusefan74 07-18-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWM23 (Post 2045261676)
I haven't completely gone through a season yet in my dynasty and I'm noticing that the points for the OC and DC are not increasing. Does this happen at the end of the year? Or do we just not have any control over their skill trees at all or even who gets hired as the OC or DC? If the OC and DC stay do they ever skill up on their own?

The video explaining the trees leaves that bit out.

Are you playing online or offline? I'm playing offline and everything is fine. I think I read that is a problem with online dynasties.

BleedGreen710 07-18-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fballturkey (Post 2045261691)
In my HC dynasty they progressed, and I got to choose their skills. They're slower than the head coach by about half.

Same for me...

RGmoney 07-18-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cusefan74 (Post 2045262233)
Are you playing online or offline? I'm playing offline and everything is fine. I think I read that is a problem with online dynasties.

Xbox version here. No issues either in my offline dynasty. OC/DC are accruing points, and I'm able to assign them where I want for them.

BaylorBearBryant 07-21-2013 07:33 AM

I sure am liking the recruiting tree for the HC's though.