Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Football Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   Moc Power! Matt10's Chattanooga Mocs (/forums/showthread.php?t=644999)

Matt10 07-20-2013 12:42 AM

Moc Power! Matt10's Chattanooga Mocs

MATT10'S UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE AT CHATTANOOGA MOCS

Rosters: Yukon46's Edited Roster
Sliders: OS Community Varsity/Heisman Split
Rules: Recruit only within prestige level
CAPS: Weekly update on live stream via TwitchTV

Link to TwitchTV chatroom/viewing: http://www.twitch.tv/matt10l

Matt10 07-20-2013 12:47 AM

Re: Moc Power! Matt10's Chattanooga Mocs

Okay, guys. Here is what I plan on doing with CAPS this year. In the past I have done them and got pretty far in recording stats, etc for every player that joined in. The problem with doing so many CAPs is that people start to dissappear (especially if the game was underwhelming) so in order to become a CAP you must have a TwitchTV account (free to register if you haven't already). This is where I will play all games, and go through each recruit. You will see your CAP being created, to being recruited and, if you're good enough, to being on the field.

Please note, unless you are in my recruiting 1) prestige and 2) pipeline, you are not being recruited by my team, the Chattanooga Mocs. This isn't a CAP team report, knowing my playing skill - we'd end up like Shane Falco and the Washington Sentinels.

**DEADLINE: 7/21 @ 11 PM CST**

So, fill out the information below. Please include the times you are available as well. I have already had the chat open during OS Community slider testing - so this was a great way to keep the good times rolling. Enjoy!

Name:
TwitchTV UserId:
Position:
Height & Weight:
Skin Tone:
City and State:
High School:
Year:
Build:
Equipment:
1 Stand out Attribute:
1 Weaker Attribute:
Time(s) Available for Live:
Comments:

LopaKa 07-20-2013 04:23 AM

the moment we've all been waiting for...at least I have haha! I'm not going to make a recruit, but i'll definitely be following.

Matt10 07-20-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt10 (Post 2045266975)
Okay, guys. Here is what I plan on doing with CAPS this year. In the past I have done them and got pretty far in recording stats, etc for every player that joined in. The problem with doing so many CAPs is that people start to dissappear (especially if the game was underwhelming) so in order to become a CAP you must have a TwitchTV account (free to register if you haven't already). This is where I will play all games, and go through each recruit. You will see your CAP being created, to being recruited and, if you're good enough, to being on the field.

Please note, unless you are in my recruiting 1) prestige and 2) pipeline, you are not being recruited by my team, the Chattanooga Mocs. This isn't a CAP team report, knowing my playing skill - we'd end up like Shane Falco and the Washington Sentinels.

So, fill out the information below. Please include the times you are available as well. I have already had the chat open during OS Community slider testing - so this was a great way to keep the good times rolling. Enjoy!

Name:
TwitchTV UserId:
Position:
Height & Weight:
City and State:
Build:
Equipment:
1 Stand out Attribute:
1 Weaker Attribute:
Time(s) Available for Live:
Comments:

1st CAP request: BallinVol - thanks, man!

*many spots left guys - don't miss out*
LIVE NOW
http://www.twitch.tv/matt10l

Huskies v3 07-20-2013 02:54 PM

Name: Chris Lydigsen
TwitchTV UserId: Huskies48
Position: HB
Height & Weight: 6'3, 235 lbs
City and State: Bolingbrook, IL
Build: Light Skin Tone, Light 2 Face, (Build)50-40-30-30-50-40-9
Equipment: Revo Speed(Speed 3 Bar RB), Dark Oakley Visor, Btm 1/2 Sleeve TC(Both Arms), Under Armour Nitro Gloves, High Socks, Adidas Mid Cut Shoes(Both), Towel
1 Stand out Attribute: Trucking
1 Weaker Attribute: Elusiveness
Time(s) Available for Live: Whenever
Comments: Typical power half back, good in between the tackles and getting those tough yards. Lacks the quick moves(spin/juke), but excels at breaking tackles and north-south running.

Matt10 07-20-2013 04:10 PM

Done - thanks, Huskies. Created 4 prospects now. Still live and accepting.

Burke 07-20-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt10 (Post 2045268296)
Done - thanks, Huskies. Created 4 prospects now. Still live and accepting.

Looking forward to this one!

Name: Brian Burke
TwitchTV UserId: Burke
Position: WR
Height & Weight: 6`1 205
Skin Tone: Light
City and State: Huntsville,AL
High School: Hoover
Year:SO
Build:Light Skin Tone, Light 11 Face, (Build)40-30-40-20-50-40-10
Equipment:Schutt-Robot RB,Under Armour Visor,3/4 Sleve Team Color on both, and sleeve tight, Under Armour Nitro, Team Color Band on both calves High Socks, Under Armour Low Cut shoes
1 Stand out Attribute: Speed
1 Weaker Attribute: Stiff Arm
Time(s) Available for Live: Most times except for Sunday
Comments:
The white version of Sammy Watkins! Raw speed, play maker. Go-to WR on key plays. B Burke does work! :nchuck:

CurryStorm 07-20-2013 09:53 PM

I have no idea what this is supposed to be but sign me up. If I can't be a Running Back, let me know and I'll be a Corner.

Name: Justin Curry
TwitchTV UserId: Currystorm
Position: HB / #3 or #27 / Right Handed
Height & Weight: 5'11, 200 lbs
Skin Tone: Light / Face 2
City and State: Sumter, SC
High School: Manning
Year: FR
Build: Arm: 30, Chest: 60, Belly: 20, Rear: 60, Thigh: 80, Calf: 60, Feet: 11
Equipment: Helmet: Revo Speed / Facemask: Speed Robot / Visor: Dark (UA) / Neck Pad: None / Should Pad Hgt: 50 / Left Elbow: Elbow Pad Team Color / Right and Left Hands: Under Armour Nitro / Rest is Default
1 Stand out Attribute: Elusiveness
1 Weaker Attribute: Trucking
Time(s) Available for Live: No Sat., Mon. and Sundays until later at night.
Comments: Great at reading holes/blocking, good acceleration, good hands, just makes people miss.