Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Damaged Save File (/forums/showthread.php?t=645575)

realhiphop 07-22-2013 11:53 PM

Damaged Save File

I have had three files corrupted and can't figure out what is triggering this. Anyone else having this problem?

offroadxpipe 07-23-2013 02:24 AM

Re: Damaged Save File

Quote:

Originally Posted by realhiphop (Post 2045276095)
I have had three files corrupted and can't figure out what is triggering this. Anyone else having this problem?

Not sure if this related to your problem, but I couldn't upload my finished games to the dynasty file. It would always say something along the lines of "the dynasty file has change or mismatched data that requires you to restart." I assumed this was a result of a corrupted file.

Anyway, I would restart and still the same result. Wouldn't not save the outcome of a game to the dynasty file. Ultimately, I ended up deleting all my NCAA 14 save data and I haven't had the problem since. It is annoying because you will have to redo your custom books, redownload tuners and rosters, etc.. If it is an offline dynasty you will lose it, if you haven't backed it up before the corruption occurred. If you are host of any online dynasties transfer commish before you do this too.

Needless to say, this game definitely has potential to be one of the best of the series, but right now it is full of bugs. Cross our fingers we get a patch soon.

Btw, to delete game save data. Hit PS Button > Game > Saved Data Utility(PS3) and hit triangle to delete the NCAA 14 files.