Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Building up a Small School (/forums/showthread.php?t=646017)

sbunce5 07-24-2013 02:19 PM

Building up a Small School

This is for those of you that like the challenge of taking a small school, turning their program around, and even moving conferences and turning them into a powerhouse before you change schools. This is by far my favorite thing to do on NCAA. The only problem is, I have the hardest time picking a school so I'm asking for recommendations.

Preferably a 1 star, though I wouldn't mind a 2 star if I like the team. Overall team rating doesn't really matter, just as long as the HB has some good speed (around 88-90 at least) and the QB is at least faster than my grandpa. Uniforms are a huge factor. They've got to look good and have different combos. Also, not Wash St. I'd like to be able to move the team into a BCS conference.

Thanks in advance guys!

RebelHog 07-24-2013 02:31 PM

Ultimate Challenge create a school with Team builder make them one star with low ratings and all freshmen. It is hard!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

SC0RCH 07-24-2013 02:32 PM

Re: Building up a Small School

Maryland is surprisingly a 2 star, but they have alot of talent

DFogarty3 07-24-2013 02:35 PM

Take a look at Central Michigan

thbends 07-24-2013 02:39 PM

3 star Baylor is fun. They play big schools and have to compete for recruits. They also have a nice selection of jerseys so you can at least enjoy the look of your team as they get hammered.

SpartyParty11 07-24-2013 02:48 PM

I say go with Central Michigan. They have to compete recruiting with Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, and Notre Dame. They have a solid running back coming back this year but no QB and wide outs.

BlackNGold 07-24-2013 02:49 PM

I went with Georgia State. New program that started in 2010 and this is their first year in Div I FBS having just joined the Sun Belt Conference.

OReilly10 07-24-2013 02:50 PM

Try New Mexico State
Got interesting players on offense. Decent HB and QB with a little mobility and skill. One Decent WR. The rest of the team is pretty bad. 1 Star I think. Decent stadium, uniforms are cool, and opponents to start are varied and neat.
They also are Independant which will provide for some flexibility.