Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   NBA Summer League 2K13 (/forums/showthread.php?t=646133)

MIPG1 07-24-2013 09:45 PM

NBA Summer League 2K13

Welcome to the NBA Summer League 2K13 Thread!

This roster is for the Xbox 360

Sportzfan0290 will also be working on this roster with me (This roster is continued from the thread Sportzfan0290 made originally)!

This roster includes:

All 31 NBA Summer League Teams and Rosters - From the Philadelphia 76ers to the NBA D-League Select Team, All of the Summer League players and teams will be on this roster and accurate (as of right now the DEMO Version, only has the players that are on disc and on the 2K Share)!

Head Coaches and Staff Completely Updated - All head coaches and staff will be updated as up to the date of the release of the roster.

All Jerseys as Accurate as Possible - All teams are wearing their practice jerseys, I also, successfully modded the Hornets practice jerseys to have the Pelicans CAT logo and correct jersey colors. I also, made a CAT jersey for the D-League Select Team and put the HIDDEN D-League logo on it, with the correct colors (Credits to Jaosming from the NLSC for help with that, and credits to MarvinOida for the helpful hints he gave to me about this). The Brooklyn Nets Jersey has been modded to give them their Brooklyn logo, as 2K Sports had the jersey with the old New Jersey Nets logo.

Orlando and Las Vegas Summer League Arena - There are two arenas, the Orlando Summer League Arena (Orlando Magic Practice Arena) and the Thomas & Mack Center (Summer Circuit Arena). All teams that played in the Orlando Summer League (Nets, 76ers, Magic, Pistons, Jazz, Heat, Celtics, Pacers, Rockets, and Thunder) are assigned to the Orlando Summer League Arena. All teams that played in the Las Vegas Summer League (The other 20 NBA teams, and the D-League Select) are assigned to the Thomas & Mack Center.

Pelicans in Correct Alphabetical Order - I managed to get the Pelicans in correct alphabetical order, so they are under the Pacers and above the Pistons like they should be.

FranchisePlay's Rookies - I decided to NOT go with cyberface look-a-likes and just take FranchisePlay's 2013 Draft Class from the 2K Share (which is highly accurate) and use those rookies for our roster (Credits to Sellaz32 for transferring the headshapes for me, as I didn't have the paid license to edit the Headshapes tab in the RED MC at the time I needed it transferred into the roster).
Need Help with CAPS - As many of you guys may know, many of the Summer League players do not have a cyberface on disc and are not on the 2K Share, I am asking anyone to make anyone from any of the Summer League Teams and upload them to the 2K Share for me, and when you do leave a post on this thread stating that you made a CAP for this player, and I uploaded him to the 2K Share and giving me your gamertag so I can download this player onto our roster! Remember the more CAPS you guys create, the less I have I have to create and the shorter amount of time it will take for the FULL Version of this roster to be released!

Players Exported From retroman's PC Summer League Roster - I got permission from retroman, a PC NBA 2K13 Modder over at the NLSC forums to copy some of his Summer League players onto my roster, and now that I have recently bought the headshapes tab, I can export them with their CAP face, which I have done for a few players like, Aron Baynes, Kenny Boyton, DeWayne Dedmon, etc.

Hope you guys are enjoying NBA Summer League 2K13!

NBA Summer League 2K13 DEMO (v0.2) Version: http://www.sendspace.com/file/z3hawk

2K Share Download

Coming later tonight for v0.2!

Whats upcoming for v0.3:

- Changes Requested by you guys!

- A few minor changes

Next DEMO Version (v0.3) Release Date: 1-2 days from today (August 20th)

MavsManiac4Life 07-25-2013 12:25 AM

Re: NBA Summer League 2K13

This sounds amazing, can't wait.

asapchurro 07-25-2013 12:57 AM

Hey MIPG1 I know this is off topic but hows the college roster coming oh and by the way I can't wait for this to drop.

MIPG1 07-25-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asapchurro (Post 2045283930)
Hey MIPG1 I know this is off topic but hows the college roster coming oh and by the way I can't wait for this to drop.

I uploaded it again and it should work this time, on the 2K Share, under the GamerTag MIPG.

Thank you for your excitement I will do my best to make this roster as best as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

MIPG1 07-25-2013 01:09 AM

NBA Summer League 2K13

Right now, I am waiting for Sellaz32 who so kindly agreed to transfer the rookies from FranchisePlay's Draft Class into our roster for me, since I don't have the headshapes tab. When Sellaz sends me the file back with the rookies on it, then I have to start on making all the CAPS (hopefully some people make a CAP for me and put it on the 2K Share like I asked) for the players that are not on disc and not on the 2K Share, and then assemble all the teams.
Other then that everything else is completed!

ericcarter43 07-25-2013 12:55 PM

Can you Please put this summer league for ps3 on 2k share,,, PLEASE i cant find a summer leauge mod for ps3 just xbox or pc. Can you please upload to 2k share on ps3.

Sportzfan0290 07-26-2013 11:04 AM

Updates also played with VTRCB's updated FIBA file those rookies are amazing to play with.

MIPG1 07-30-2013 11:44 AM

NBA Summer League 2K13

Right now, I got the file back from Sellaz, I have assembled the 76ers and the Bobcats, so far between those two teams, I am missing 6 players (these players are not on disc and not on the 2K Share). The players are, DJ Cooper (Cavaliers), Brock Motum (Cavaliers), Nick Barbour (Bobcats), Abdul Gaddy (Bobcats), Jamie Skeen (Bobcats), and Deron Washington (Bobcats). If anyone would like to create any of these players for me, please leave a post on this thread, when you have uploaded the created player to the 2K Share, stating your GamerTag so I can download the created player from the 2K Share.

THANK YOU SELLAZ32 FOR TRANSFERRING THIS 2013 ROOKIE DRAFT CLASS!