Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   ARGH!!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=64644)

twharry 12-26-2003 04:30 PM

ARGH!!!

I went to play NCAA 2004 today, and I noticed that the controller cord was by my hamster's cage. I pulled on it a bit and noticed that it was partially inside his cage. I pulled the cord out, and Cecil had bitten through the cord. I thought maybe it would still work, but no such luck.

The bad part is, it was one of the old school controllers, the big one. I have a small one, so I can still play, but it's too small for my hands and the buttons are in the wrong place. And trying to find an old controller the day after Christmas is like trying to find a straight guy at a Ricky Martin concert.

DAMN YOU, CECIL!!!

ODogg 12-26-2003 04:32 PM

Re: ARGH!!!

Cecil got his revenge for all the times you let changing his water slide "just one more day"

dieselboy 12-26-2003 05:33 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
ODogg said:
Cecil got his revenge for all the times you let changing his water slide "just one more day"

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

HAHA.

doubletman 12-26-2003 07:31 PM

All you have to do is get a knife and cut the rubber covering back and evenly cut the wire and then splice it together and cover the exposed wire with electrical tape. I'm not sure how the wires are inside but that might work.