Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Who should I save up and buy? (/forums/showthread.php?t=646875)

TDpresents 07-27-2013 01:41 AM

Who should I save up and buy?

Hey guys, I want some advice. Who should I save up and buy? I'm thinking of saving like 200k coins but I don't know who I would want to buy. I was thinking of maybe saving up 200k and buying Tebow but his Gold card looks almost as good, or maybe I'm wrong, and I got Flutie for 6k so I don't know if Tebow is worth 200k.

Are any of these guys worth saving up to get? I'm interested in anyone so I'm not bias towards anyone. Maybe Emmitt Smith? But would he be worth saving up 90k for? I don't know, who should I save up and get guys?

crowhop 07-27-2013 01:57 AM

Re: Who should I save up and buy?

DBs. Champ Bailey is as good as there is, except for Woodson.

crowhop 07-27-2013 01:58 AM

Emmitt will be down in the 30k range before long. RB is not a premium position.

TDpresents 07-27-2013 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crowhop (Post 2045291074)
Emmitt will be down in the 30k range before long. RB is not a premium position.

That's what I'm saying! A lot of these cards seem to not be going off with any bids, and guys like Andre Ware are already dropping big time, and I pulled Woodson earlier in my only All American pack I've ever got lol.

michiganfan8620 07-27-2013 03:57 PM

Depends on the system you run. If you run the ball a lot, then a good RB would help you a lot. If you need a scrambling QB, HH Vick, Ware, Ward, Tebow, or RG3 would be good. If you need help on defense, there are a lot of the elite guys like Suggs, Taylor, etc. going for a lot that might be worth it for you. It all depends on what you already have for your team.

GoBlueScrewOSU7 07-27-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDpresents (Post 2045291135)
That's what I'm saying! A lot of these cards seem to not be going off with any bids, and guys like Andre Ware are already dropping big time, and I pulled Woodson earlier in my only All American pack I've ever got lol.

Are you on ps3 or Xbox? I've been looking for a Woodson since he came out and have not seen one yet...

eddiem0407 07-27-2013 05:50 PM

D. Pollack(uga) is awesome. Sheds blockers easily. Decent speed and good tackling.

TDpresents 07-27-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBlueScrewOSU7 (Post 2045292590)
Are you on ps3 or Xbox? I've been looking for a Woodson since he came out and have not seen one yet...

I meant Bailey. I read his post and wrote Woodson cause thats what I was reading. I'm on xbox. I've seen 2 Woodson's in the AH.