Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Receiver Lineup Help??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=647234)

xXTCU___Ph3nom21Xx 07-28-2013 02:59 PM

Receiver Lineup Help???

Hey guys just need some of my recieving core reviewed at the moment. Overall my offense is a 92 with Russell Wilson leading my team as QB and Elite 96 overall Mcfadden as starting RB...heres my problem I have Julio Jones who I just bought from AH and Sidney Rice as my dominant outside recievers. Before I had Dante Stallworth as my slot but he never held on to the ball wpuld completely fumble if hit by right defender...so I tried Titus Young and with his crappy awarness everytime I threw it so him would just fly by his head and hes wide open. Idk if it was Wilsons fault or just bad timing but it happened everytime. So I bought Braylon Edwards his stats are pretty good should I have him in the slot or switch him around with one of my others? I just need dominant slot if my run game gets sticky...Thanks guys:)

crowhop 07-28-2013 03:09 PM

Re: Receiver Lineup Help???

Save up 8000 and get Ryan Broyles. He's the cheapest elite WR. A lot folks spend a lot of money on the speedy guys, but I think route running is better than speed.

Bradkaz96 07-28-2013 06:44 PM

Cheap slot option is Anquan Boldin. Catches everything especially in traffic

michiganfan8620 07-28-2013 09:10 PM

Right now I have Justin Blackmon in the slot, with AJ Green and Julio Jones on the outside. From what I have heard, the best slot option is Percy Harvin, and depending on when you buy, can be found for under 10k, and even under 8k if you are on at the right time. And Harvin doubles up as a great returner, giving even more value. Blackmon is good, but I'd rather have a slot who is a little bit faster and a better ball carrier for reverses/bubble screens.

stratospaly 07-29-2013 08:45 AM

I use Santana Moss at #1 for his 95 speed, Ted Ginn at #2 so I can get his 99 speed 1 on 1 in cover 3 and blitz packages for the deep ball. In the slot I have the 91 OVR 91 speed TE and Heisman Tim Brown. My slot guys can take a beating and still come down with the ball, as well as truck guys for YAC yards. If I need a 5th WR I have Broyles or just audible from 4WR and have DMac as a slot receiver to carve up cover 2 zones.

I would run 2x Ted Ginn but for some reason I have spent my coins elsewhere. He is worth the $$!! I love watching the matchup comparison and him being 20-22 spd higher than the CB covering him.

TDale5 07-29-2013 04:58 PM

I have Crabtree and Keyshon Johnson on the outside. Ike Hillard and Blackmon for the slot along with Vernon Davis and Kellon Winslow JR at TE.

I do think Tavon Austin would be a filthy slot man.

mr_dukes 07-29-2013 05:46 PM

Look for Wes welker

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Zane3490 07-29-2013 08:27 PM

My wide outs go Braylon, AJ Green, Greg Salas and then Jernigan. Salas is a great slot receiver to have.