Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   How to download uni pack if in Europe? (/forums/showthread.php?t=648697)

tomenol 08-02-2013 10:41 AM

How to download uni pack if in Europe?

Does anyone know if it is possible to download the free uniform pack if you are located in Europe?

When I click on download I get the message: "This item is currently unavailable for purchase."

LucasWVU 08-02-2013 10:47 AM

Maybe someone could upload the file via usb for you. If that doesn't work, you could use a region free VPN to connect to xbox live and gain access to american content.

tomenol 08-02-2013 10:56 AM

Re: How to download uni pack if in Europe?

LucasWVU you are the man! I created a US PSN account (I am playing on PS3), restarted the game with the new US account and now I can download the uniform pack!

EDIT: By reading your post again, I realised this is not what you proposed, but hey: thanks for sparking the idea by mentioneing region free VPN ;)

LewisCAVS 08-02-2013 11:05 AM

Make/sign in to a US account then download the uniforms and sign back into your normal Europe account, they should appear in the game.

LucasWVU 08-02-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomenol (Post 2045311765)
LucasWVU you are the man! I created a US PSN account (I am playing on PS3), restarted the game with the new US account and now I can download the uniform pack!

EDIT: By reading your post again, I realised this is not what you proposed, but hey: thanks for sparking the idea by mentioneing region free VPN ;)

No problem, glad that worked as well. Sorry, I didn't notice you were on pa3

indaclub 08-02-2013 02:59 PM

i dont have xbox live. would someone be willing to upload the file via usb. it's as simple as saving the file to a flash drive and uploading it here as an attachment.