Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Unbelievable Finishes (/forums/showthread.php?t=649054)

mjavon 08-03-2013 03:59 PM

Unbelievable Finishes

I haven't seen a thread for this, so sorry if there is one already. I'll start. I was watching a CPU v. CPU game in my dynasty because I was testing out new sliders and I had some chores to take care of... it was 20 - 20 with 0:15 seconds left in the game (#20 Washington @ #16 USC). Washington got the ball to USC's 48 with 0:03 left on the game clock. Huskies' QB Cyler Miles throws a hail mary down the right hashmark only to get picked off by USC's safety at the one yard line. The safety's momentum carried him into the endzone and he was tackled for a safety as time expired Huskies win 22-20.

bwburke94 08-04-2013 03:22 PM

Re: Unbelievable Finishes

Incorrect rule application. If it's momentum, it's a touchback.

BleedGreen710 08-04-2013 03:48 PM

Re: Unbelievable Finishes

The guys over on the 'Hows your dynasty going' thread were raving about this.

Its the 4th quarter of the national championship in year 5 of my Wyoming dynasty, I'm facing Texas. I recorded the 4th quarter with live commentary as I played it out. The finish to the game is absolutely amazing and will blow you away! It was the greatest and most exciting game I've ever played.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vGNkBDq0VbA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>