Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Auto Generated Names Not Working (/forums/showthread.php?t=649073)

TheDudeAbides245 08-03-2013 06:22 PM

Auto Generated Names Not Working

Hello!

I appear to have found a glitch where if I have a named roster downloaded, and I attempt to auto generate names for a dynasty (so I can make my own college 'fantasy team' with no duplicates) it still uses the named roster that I have downloaded. I tried this 5 times all with different teams making sure that I had the auto generate names option on 'yes,' but each time it used the named roster.

Not sure what else to do, I was primarily just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this problem.

Thank you for your time :)

cbiscuit 08-03-2013 06:51 PM

Re: Auto Generated Names Not Working

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides245 (Post 2045315673)
Hello!

I appear to have found a glitch where if I have a named roster downloaded, and I attempt to auto generate names for a dynasty (so I can make my own college 'fantasy team' with no duplicates) it still uses the named roster that I have downloaded. I tried this 5 times all with different teams making sure that I had the auto generate names option on 'yes,' but each time it used the named roster.

Not sure what else to do, I was primarily just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this problem.

Thank you for your time :)

Its because the roster is already named. It only works with "numbered" rosters

aerovt 08-03-2013 07:29 PM

Re: Auto Generated Names Not Working

...which begs the question of why DO you want random named rosters if you already have one that is actually properly named?