Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Legacy (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   NHL 14 - Live the Life Details Arrive Tomorrow (/forums/showthread.php?t=649727)

Steve_OS 08-06-2013 06:35 PM

NHL 14 - Live the Life Details Arrive Tomorrow

EA Sports will reveal details on NHL 14's Live the Life mode tomorrow. What are you hoping to see?

Quote:

To become an NHL superstar, you need to work hard to get through the minors. You also have to handle situations off-the-ice properly. NHL 14 Live the Life offers a look at what it takes to truly become one of the best hockey players in the world.

Every decision you make shapes your legacy in Live the Life. Interact with teammates outside of the rink through off-ice events. Take part in media interviews, earn endorsements, and track your relationship with fans, teammates, family, and team management. These factors will influence your skills, progression and performance.

Mongo14 08-06-2013 06:45 PM

Re: NHL 14 - Live the Life Details Arrive Tomorrow

YES! Let's Go!

Peter10 08-06-2013 06:49 PM

Finally, this is the make it or break it for me. Just make it kind of 2k like and I will be more than happy.

Griffey30 08-06-2013 07:14 PM

If it is anything like Nba 2k my player mode than the game is worth the money in my opinion

savoie2006 08-06-2013 07:15 PM

If the team management logic and AI are still flawed all this fluff won't make the mode any better. That's one thing that irritates the heck out of me about sports games. They can have great depth and bells and whistles, but crap AI and Cpu team management ruin the experience no matter what. It's like having a decked out car with a crap motor.

13whitebread 08-06-2013 08:18 PM

At least something new from the NHL series hope it a great addition. It must be really cool to put that sweater on and step on the ice for the first time. That's what I want with live the life immerse
me into the game.

Moose Factory 08-06-2013 09:11 PM

Bout f'n time! I hope gameface is part of it.

SharksG 08-06-2013 09:11 PM

I decided a while ago that I was going to skip this year and just get it next year on the next gen consoles, but this might make me buy it...