Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Not Getting Coaching Points (/forums/showthread.php?t=650938)

MuthaFugga_Jones 08-11-2013 10:17 AM

Not Getting Coaching Points

Joined an online dynasty as PSU in week 9 with created coach. After 2 games, I'm getting no points. I'm avg 459pass yd/game so something should be earned right?

"When it's 3rd & 10, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers."

---Max McGee Green Bay Packers Super Bowl I---

DNMHIII 08-11-2013 10:25 AM

Re: Not Getting Coaching Points

Same thing happened to a user in my OD that actually just quit because of it. How EA gets away with selling a product with features that don't work correctly year after year is appalling IMO.

MuthaFugga_Jones 08-11-2013 11:06 AM

Dang! Guess I'll do the same and try another team in same dynasty.

"When it's 3rd & 10, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers."

MuthaFugga_Jones 08-11-2013 11:07 AM

Thanks for your answer.

DNMHIII 08-11-2013 11:21 AM

It might be an issue with joining an OD after they've started or selecting a previous user team because this user took a team that a previous user had and the new user joined week 2 or 3.

The JareBear 08-11-2013 11:31 AM

As of now it seems like we don't know exactly what causes the glitch. It could be what the poster above me said. Has anyone had this happen and not quit the first season? I wonder if it goes away in the off-season, so guys need to recruit for ODs in off-season only, would love to test that.

Phillyphan311 08-11-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The JareBear (Post 2045338905)
As of now it seems like we don't know exactly what causes the glitch. It could be what the poster above me said. Has anyone had this happen and not quit the first season? I wonder if it goes away in the off-season, so guys need to recruit for ODs in off-season only, would love to test that.

I am wondering if it fixes itself when the second season begins. I joined a dynasty and have no goals so therefore I get no points. I am having a good season, but will be at a huge disadvantage in the future.

Pike1302 08-11-2013 11:39 PM

Not sure if it fixes itself or not, but I had a guy switch teams in the dynasty at the start of year 2 and he stopped earning points .... We started the entire dynasty over again .... We are 7 games deep in this new dynasty, and I had 2 new players join up with the dynasty after it was already in progress and they cannot earn XP points either .... They are just stuck at the level they started on .... This has happened now in 3 different online dynasties that I have been a part of ....