Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FIFA Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Editing The Latest Squads (/forums/showthread.php?t=651064)

Matthayew 08-11-2013 10:56 PM

Editing The Latest Squads

So I was a little bored with this game so I decided to edit some squads and transfer players over to make a good MLS. However, every time I try to edit any teams it automatically does so with the generic roster. I would like to edit the updated roster so I can keep player form and such. Is there any way to edit teams using the most recent online rosters? I try saying "download latest" but it says I already have them. I want to be able to edit the latest roster. Thanks.

abuschang 08-12-2013 01:57 AM

Re: Editing The Latest Squads

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthayew (Post 2045340699)
So I was a little bored with this game so I decided to edit some squads and transfer players over to make a good MLS. However, every time I try to edit any teams it automatically does so with the generic roster. I would like to edit the updated roster so I can keep player form and such. Is there any way to edit teams using the most recent online rosters? I try saying "download latest" but it says I already have them. I want to be able to edit the latest roster. Thanks.

If I understand what you mean, then try when selecting teams in kick-off hitting Y to turn off downloaded roster and use the one you edited.

Matthayew 08-12-2013 11:36 AM

Re: Editing The Latest Squads

Quote:

Originally Posted by abuschang (Post 2045341044)
If I understand what you mean, then try when selecting teams in kick-off hitting Y to turn off downloaded roster and use the one you edited.

Sorry I worded my question pretty badly. But thanks that worked.