Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FIFA Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   What team and wich players will u use for FIFA 14 in careermode (/forums/showthread.php?t=651420)

dwanestar 08-13-2013 09:11 AM

What team and wich players will u use for FIFA 14 in careermode

The Team i will use is AJAX AND 2TH PSG.

The Players that i will allways buy. Neymar, Eriksen, Hazard and Ballotelli. The players i will only buy if they got a real ingame face. Wijnaldum, Maher, Van Ginkel. PSG is an interessting club so i will make 2 careermodes.. Ajax for my player and PSG for my coaching job.

Yeats 08-13-2013 09:15 AM

Re: What team and wich players will u use for FIFA 14 in careermode

You're a thread-creating machine today bro.

dwanestar 08-13-2013 09:24 AM

hahah I got this......New games coming up main i need 2 see what others think

Yeats 08-13-2013 09:24 AM

BTW, what I do is I make every player in the game 18 years old so that none of the stars ever retire during my career (hate playing with generic fake players). I never buy new players and I also turn injuries off so that my team remains the same throughout my career. Then I play several years with a low tier team with the same lineup, first trying to make it to the top tier and then trying to stay there.

Yeats 08-13-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwanestar (Post 2045345282)
hahah I got this......New games coming up main i need 2 see what others think

Oh yeah, that's cool. :cool:

dwanestar 08-13-2013 09:27 AM

but that reall makes the game not realistic but i understand your point. i really dont like the generic fake players...thats why i only buy players with real faces. the age isnt that a problem but i only buy players up to 23 years old so i can also play the same squad throughout the years. i do like the youth academy idea.. but they really dont look real..yeah

Yeats 08-13-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwanestar (Post 2045345290)
but that reall makes the game not realistic

Well, I spend dozens of hours editing and testing player ratings and team tactics to make the gameplay realistic. That's my interest when it comes to realism. And after all that time, effort and work, I then prefer playing with real (star) players in career mode. Not so realistic sure, it's just my thing.

Yeats 08-13-2013 09:51 AM

Another thing: I grew up in the era where most players stayed with one team throughout their careers. The guys on your hometown team, WERE your team. You knew all the players and those were the guys you cheered for. You never thought about players on other teams, and about your team trying to sign some other team's star player. Players on other teams were the enemy period. It was all about loyality, something that essentially doesn't exist in pro sports today. And so that's how I approach career mode; trying to re-create my youth I guess, heh.