Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Anybody get the feeling ea has bailed on any patches or tuners? (/forums/showthread.php?t=651439)

billtom 08-13-2013 10:24 AM

Anybody get the feeling ea has bailed on any patches or tuners?

Been over a month since release. Between twitter fb website etc. you would think there would have been some indication of a patch but ea has been quiet on all fronts.

superxero27 08-13-2013 10:34 AM

Re: Anybody get the feeling ea has bailed on any patches or tuners?

I'm a little concerned, but I'm not making that leap. Not yet. Remember, the first post-release patch for '13 wasn't released until Aug 15, and the first such patch for '12 came out the end of August.

If we still haven't heard anything by that point, then I'll be more likely to take that leap.

markprior22 08-13-2013 10:42 AM

Same here...they've released patches for this game in the recent past...don't know why this year would be any different.

Ramminyou 08-13-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superxero27 (Post 2045345459)
I'm a little concerned, but I'm not making that leap. Not yet. Remember, the first post-release patch for '13 wasn't released until Aug 15, and the first such patch for '12 came out the end of August.

If we still haven't heard anything by that point, then I'll be more likely to take that leap.

The difference is we knew about those patches and what was in them well before they were released, and well before the point in time we are in now. In addition, I know 12 got a full on release day patch which fixed many issues, and EA announced what those fixes were for. To my knowledge, they never gave notes on the release day patch/tuner for '14. I think there will be a future patch/tuner because at least one dev said there would be on twitter a couple of weeks ago. But I just don't know what ea's strategy is all about this year, since it seems they aren't in a hurry to give us any official details at the moment.

kwilliam 08-13-2013 07:46 PM

I got that feeling being I had a few cases open with them, but I will give it till the end of the month.

Razor Rex 08-13-2013 08:53 PM

I am a bit worried. If you go on twitter there are a lot of people claiming this is the greatest football game to ever come out and that it's flawless. Some dude was all but kissing EA's feet on the Twitter page and when I told him I had come across a lot of bugs he replied "I've played a dynasty through 2 years offline and it's been flawless. No bugs."

These are the people posting to EA's Twitter... Maybe they think we are all crazy?

MrChainsaw 08-13-2013 09:00 PM

Dude, college football season hasn't even started yet.

SECElit3 08-13-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor Rex (Post 2045347617)
I am a bit worried. If you go on twitter there are a lot of people claiming this is the greatest football game to ever come out and that it's flawless. Some dude was all but kissing EA's feet on the Twitter page and when I told him I had come across a lot of bugs he replied "I've played a dynasty through 2 years offline and it's been flawless. No bugs."

These are the people posting to EA's Twitter... Maybe they think we are all crazy?

You are going to hate me for saying this, but if they fix the face masks I am good right now.