Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Streaming Stadium Sounds (/forums/showthread.php?t=651808)

buckeyebaggins4 08-14-2013 04:28 PM

Streaming Stadium Sounds

I've been active on the stadium sounds sub-thread, to no avail. Need a quick question answered. Has anyone been able to get rid of the audio-drop (the silence) that appears before custom stadium sounds are triggered? Anyone have any information about EA addressing this? Any information whatsoever? I want to know if I should abort my...days of downloading and preparing sounds. Thanks!

buckeyebaggins4 08-15-2013 03:17 PM

Re: Streaming Stadium Sounds

can i bump this one time? guess i'll let it go if no one responds.

BleedGreen710 08-15-2013 03:55 PM

If you would look in the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds section.. you would find there's already a 5 page thread about this

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...und-issue.html

huskeraddict 08-15-2013 04:01 PM

After setting up all sounds in game, I remove all playlists from my streaming source (Windows Media Player) except the ones for the team that is being used in the next game I'll be playing. For example: I have Nebraska, FIU, and Texas Tech's playlists set up in game. If I'm playing as FIU next, I'll remove all playlists from WMP except for FIU's. I still get the audio drop sometimes, but it's not as significant because it's only searching through nine playlists instead of 42 of them. It's more like a hiccup then a long pause. As long as you put all the playlists back up before reentering the Custom Stadium Sounds menu, it won't give you a missing playlist error.

buckeyebaggins4 08-15-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskeraddict (Post 2045355050)
After setting up all sounds in game, I remove all playlists from my streaming source (Windows Media Player) except the ones for the team that is being used in the next game I'll be playing. For example: I have Nebraska, FIU, and Texas Tech's playlists set up in game. If I'm playing as FIU next, I'll remove all playlists from WMP except for FIU's. I still get the audio drop sometimes, but it's not as significant because it's only searching through nine playlists instead of 42 of them. It's more like a hiccup then a long pause. As long as you put all the playlists back up before reentering the Custom Stadium Sounds menu, it won't give you a missing playlist error.

thanks! i'll give this a quick try. i'm using itunes as my streaming source (and playback app via mac), so i just deleted a bunch of my playlists there. it's weird that this wasn't a problem on ncaa 12/13...