Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   User-User Scheduling Conflict Options (/forums/showthread.php?t=652113)

jaredbaszler 08-15-2013 03:07 PM

User-User Scheduling Conflict Options

Hey - I am the commish of an online dynasty with 12 guys. It is a lot of fun and everyone knows each other. So we've been able to do a good job of everyone sticking with the dynasty and playing "real football."

We established a 5-day window to get your games in. Week 5 we have a user-user game that isn't going to get done in time - Oregon St vs. Rutgers. Rutgers has agreed it is his fault the game isn't going to be played and that he will take the loss. Or, let Oregon St. play versus the CPU and take the results of the game. But now I'm wondering what my options are to make this happen.

1. Is there a way to "sim" a user-user game?
2. Is the only way to allow Oregon St to play a CPU controlled Rutgers is to drop Rutgers from the dynasty and then add them back after the game is played?

Let me know if there is a precedent here. I've searched previous posts but I can't find anything relating to this problem.

Thanks in advance for your help!

fletchccc 08-15-2013 03:13 PM

Re: User-User Scheduling Conflict Options

This isn't a problem at all.. your options are to

A. Just advance the week. the CPU will simulate the game.
B. As Commish, set Rutgers to Auto Pilot. This will allow Oregon State to play Rutgers.
Rutgers will be controlled by CPU and Oregon State user will play as himself.

jaredbaszler 08-15-2013 03:18 PM

Re: User-User Scheduling Conflict Options

Quote:

Originally Posted by fletchccc (Post 2045354854)
This isn't a problem at all.. your options are to

A. Just advance the week. the CPU will simulate the game.
B. As Commish, set Rutgers to Auto Pilot. This will allow Oregon State to play Rutgers.
Rutgers will be controlled by CPU and Oregon State user will play as himself.

Was not aware of the auto-pilot option. That is perfect and that is what we are going to do. Thanks a bunch for the prompt response!

We try to do the least amount of "sim" games as possible so your option B is ideal for us.