Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   RTG Help (/forums/showthread.php?t=652982)

icemansaggin 08-18-2013 03:02 PM

RTG Help

So i go to play RTG, played 11 games in the HS season. FS and KR (by default i dont know why). 5 star prospect, won the HS state Championship. Sign to Louisville on scholarship and currently second string. So far so good

I looked at my attributes and im impressed that i am a 79 overall. i have 88 catching, 89 tackling, 86 man and zone coverage, 87 press, and 80 strength. Granted im only 5-11 and weigh 210.

I looked at my speed and its at freaking 48!! how the F%&$ did that happen?! Jumping is 48 as well. And they still have me as the KR for the team (which again is default in RTG and i never agreed to play such lol)

Anyone can help?

MeltedSkink 08-18-2013 03:16 PM

Re: RTG Help

There are a few glitches with ratings that have to do with what play style you select in the beginning. Another example of this is if you choose to be a Pocket Passer as a QB you will start off with 48 THP. It's been like this for a few years and hasn't been addressed, so idk how to help. You just have to work through it or start over with a different play style.

icemansaggin 08-18-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeltedSkink (Post 2045363847)
There are a few glitches with ratings that have to do with what play style you select in the beginning. Another example of this is if you choose to be a Pocket Passer as a QB you will start off with 48 THP. It's been like this for a few years and hasn't been addressed, so idk how to help. You just have to work through it or start over with a different play style.

Yea i thought it was maybe an extreme exaggeration of my play style but i chose hard hitter FS and usually they are the ones with the speed. smh I might end up just giving on the whole thing. no way i can upgrade his speed that much. Not to mention if i port him over to madden his 48 speed will translate to probably a 40 madden speed lol

Td1984 08-18-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icemansaggin (Post 2045363866)
Yea i thought it was maybe an extreme exaggeration of my play style but i chose hard hitter FS and usually they are the ones with the speed. smh I might end up just giving on the whole thing. no way i can upgrade his speed that much. Not to mention if i port him over to madden his 48 speed will translate to probably a 40 madden speed lol

The option to import to Madden is still gone, so if that's the reason you started a RTG to begin with, there's no real point in continuing.

icemansaggin 08-19-2013 01:32 AM

I thought I read in numerous places that it came back this year as well as dynasty draft classes

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Herky 08-19-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icemansaggin (Post 2045366095)
I thought I read in numerous places that it came back this year as well as dynasty draft classes

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Draft classes are back this year. How well they translate from NCAA to Madden remains to be seen but at least the option is there.