Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 25 Trade Value Analysis (/forums/showthread.php?t=653941)

Steve_OS 08-22-2013 10:14 AM

Madden NFL 25 Trade Value Analysis

EA Sports has just posted a trade value analysis blog for Madden NFL 25. See anything you like?

Quote:

Madden NFL 25 marks a major upgrade in how CPU teams propose and evaluate trade offers. Not only do owners put weight on how a proposed trade may affect their roster, but they also weigh what it could mean for the long-term health of the franchise.

infemous 08-22-2013 10:30 AM

Re: Madden NFL 25 Trade Value Analysis

This is exactly the same as Madden 13...

Also, the screenshot showing that the Bengals traded Carlos Dunlap to the Titans is hopefully a user trade... Although the 2nd round price is fair.. It seems teams flip over draft picks way too easily in Madden.

I've chosen to never trade draft picks with CPU teams in my leagues and still seen teams end up with 3 top 10 draft picks and the first overall pick being owned by another team after a draft day trade the year before.

BreakingBad2013 08-22-2013 10:38 AM

Will the CPU propose trades to humans?

Gman 18 08-22-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013 (Post 2045377919)
Will the CPU propose trades to humans?

I believe they will. I don't think they did last year though

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

DeuceDouglas 08-22-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gman 18 (Post 2045377934)
I believe they will. I don't think they did last year though

They did but you had to have a guy on the block for them to do it. They also would put guys on the block as well.

jmurphy31 08-22-2013 11:49 AM

Hopefully it works they way it is intended. I hate when its either too easy or too hard to see trades. Also, I like to see some random lesser names be traded amongst CPU teams.

In addition, I would like to know if the CPU handling of resigning/cutting/drafting players is revamped. I hate seeing teams have a young QB, solid back-up and waste a first round pick on a QB.

jeremym480 08-22-2013 12:00 PM

I'm just hoping that the CPU team's truly value draft picks.

Last year in one of my online league's one of the users traded Kevin Kolb, the 27 pick in the first round and next year's 5th round pick to Tampa Bay (who has Josh Freeman) for 2nd pick in the draft. Then turned around and traded Calais Campbell and a couple of late round picks for the 6th pick. Those trades killed that league for me.

If a team is looking to trade from the 20's into the Top 10, then I want to see trades like Atlanta and Cleveland (for Julio Jones in 2011).

Gman 18 08-22-2013 12:04 PM

EA better have fixed the CPU's signing/cutting players logic. It's totally BS that on my 2nd season of CC in week 1 of the regular season, Geno Atkins, one of the best defense lineman in the nfl, is a free agent, but freaking Isaiah Stanback, who is on a new team every year and never makes a teams roster, is on a team.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2