Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 25 CFM Q/A (/forums/showthread.php?t=654323)

doomsday72499 08-14-2013 09:56 PM

Quick questions on Franchise

For offline

1. Are you able to control all teams in franchise?

2. Are you stuck with just playing as one player or can you play like past years and do offense and defense like in "play now"?

3. If you do owner mode, are you able to play the games, or is it all simulated?

Thanks in advance for feedback..

msdm27 08-15-2013 03:29 AM

Re: Quick questions on Franchise

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomsday72499 (Post 2045352354)
For offline

1. Are you able to control all teams in franchise? YES!

2. Are you stuck with just playing as one player or can you play like past years and do offense and defense like in "play now"? If you play CFM as a player then yes, you're stuck with that one player. If you play as a coach you control the team.

3. If you do owner mode, are you able to play the games, or is it all simulated? YES, you do play the games as an owner. I think Jerry Jones is listed as a beastly diva wide receiver ;)

Thanks in advance for feedback..

Hope this helps you!

doomsday72499 08-15-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msdm27 (Post 2045353232)
Hope this helps you!

Thanks, it does.

1. When you say that if you play as owner, you play the games...so we play the games like we would in "play now/exhibition", correct?

2. Can you create players for off-line (I believe you cannot for on-line as you have to use the on-line/provided rosters).

secondsolution 08-15-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomsday72499 (Post 2045353538)
Thanks, it does.

1. When you say that if you play as owner, you play the games...so we play the games like we would in "play now/exhibition", correct?

2. Can you create players for off-line (I believe you cannot for on-line as you have to use the on-line/provided rosters).

1. Yep, in game it is essentially the same as playing as a coach. You control the whole team, pick the plays. Exactly the same as a play now game.

2. I think you can use created players online and offline. However I am not 100% on this.

vSphereGuy 08-15-2013 08:46 AM

I'll go ahead and tack on a question here then...

In Owner mode I saw in this article how you are responsible for coaching changes. Is the only benefit to getting a coach is being able to access their playbook? Or do they provide different boosts such as morale or something if they are a big name coach, etc?

I really like what this article says about Owner mode but I wonder how in depth it really is... or if it will be Coach mode with a few extra screens that really don't affect your team?

Gosens6 08-23-2013 04:49 PM

Madden NFL 25 CFM Q/A

Alright guys, I haven't seen a thread for this yet, and I know there are a lot of hardcore franchise mode guys out there who don't have season ticket. I'm here to answer questions for those guys.

Anything you want to know about CFM, ask it here. I'm downloading the game right now and i'll try to get to all you guys questions. I know how important this mode is to some of us, so let's hope for a deep franchise mode this year.

So start the questions, and i'll get to them as soon as the game is done downloading! Not too long now.

cthurt 08-23-2013 04:51 PM

Re: Madden NFL 25 CFM Q/A

I just want to know if all camera views are in this mode

JaymeeAwesome 08-23-2013 04:52 PM

There is a stickied post for Q/A