Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=655583)

charter04 08-28-2013 12:42 AM

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Updated as of: 04-08-2014 1:00 pm Central

I added the set I'm using right now at the bottom. They are more challenging than my other set.

You can find these on the EA share front page. They are the official OS approved Sliders. They should be the same on XBOX live or PSN.

http://www.operationsports.com/news/...fl-25-sliders/

Ea Share: Gamer Tag- xXCharter04Xx Listed as CHARTER04CUSTOM for both user and cpu sliders. They will be updated as I update this post.

**Make sure to make your slider changes outside of your CFM then load them. It just works better that way.

These sliders work good with the default EA sliders but, if you want a little more of a sim experience I suggest you try the FBG Rosters.

Here are the 360 and PS3 links for the FBG Rosters Threads
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...hed-360-a.html
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...sters-ps3.html

If you want more info on were these ratings came from here is the website.
www.fbgratings.com/members/index.php

If you use these in play now this is what you have to do for them to be in All-Madden

***Instructions on making these All-Madden in play now
Spoiler

Slider Overview:
Spoiler

Here is were I going to put info to compare your stat's to and links.
Spoiler

Skill Level:
All-Madden (In CFM pick All-Madden) You'll know if your in All-Madden difficulty when the kicking meter is the fastest.

Game Mode: These are for CFM or Play Now.

Play Calling: Optional, I use conventional

Quarter Length: 15 min

Accelerated Clock: On, Min Play clock 15 (you can use 10 to 14 if you want a shorter game)

Auto Strafe: off

Heat Seeker: off

Ball Hawk:
off

Switch Assist:
off
Injury: 50

Fatigue: 50

Speed: Normal (It seems it has to be at least this high to get a consistent run and pass game from the CPU

Threshold: 50

**Final** (use the sliders as a base. adjust things if you need too)

Game Play Sliders User

QB Accuracy:4 (you can raise this to about 8 if you have trouble)
Pass Block:0 (you can raise this if you need more time. Even 50 is not that much different)
WR Catch:47

Run Block:0
Fumble:60

Pass reaction time:40 (if you have trouble stopping the CPU passing raise this)
Int:35 (if you are getting too many int's lower to 25-32)
Pass Coverage:35

Tackle: 60

Game Play Sliders CPU

QB Accuracy:15 (this can be raised if needed. 50 is as high as I would go)
Pass Block:0 (if you get too much pressure raise up to 50)
WR Catch:47

Run Block:0 (If the cpu struggles to run raise to 30-50)
Fumble:50

Pass reactiontime:75 (raising this to 99 will help cpu coverage)
Int:35 (Lower it to about 30-33 if needed)
Pass Coverage:75 (If you raise reaction time to 99 then 50 works good)

Tackle: 60 (You can raise this all the way to 100. The cpu might go for too many big hits on higher settings)

Special Teams (Default)

I use Kick accuracy at 46 in CFM. You can go lower for user in Play Now

Penalty's (Just use default for now. I will work more on Penalties)

Offside 25
False start 25
Holding 25
Face Mask 5 (this is supposed to give more wrap up tackles.)
Defensive Pass Interference 5 (should make DB's more aggressive in coverage)
Offensive Pass Interference 50
Punt Catch Interference 25
Clipping 25
Int Grounding 75
Roughing the passer 25
Roughing the Kicker 25

Auto Subs (if these aren't working for you go with default. I'm using default and just manually subbing or using formation subs)

QB In: 1 Out: 0

RB In: 87 Out: 85

WR In: 35 Out: 30

FB/TE In: 25 Out: 20

OL In: 1 Out: 0

DT In: 85 Out: 80

DE In: 85 Out: 80

LB In: 55 Out: 50

CB In: 25 Out: 20

S In: 25 Out: 20

If anyone is interested these are the sliders I am currently using. They are actually the very first set I did for Madden 25. They provide me with a good challenge. They aren't always realistic statistically. The cpu QB is too accurate at times but, I had to go there to get a challenge from the cpu without handcuffing myself. I don't use any house rules with these. I just play realistically. Let me know what you think if you get a chance to try them.

Use the method I posted on page one of my thread to make sure it's All-Madden.

Game Speed: Normal
Speed Threshold: 50

Player Skill
QB Acc: 4
Pass Block:15
WR Catch: 45
Fumbles:25
Reaction Time: 25
Int: 25
Pass Coverage: 25
Tackling: 40

CPU Skill
ACC: 50
Pass Blk: 50
Catch: 50
Run Blk: 50
Fumbles: 50
Reaction Time: 75
Int's:60
Pass coverage: 100
Tackling: 55

Special teams: Default/use preferance

Penalties: Default(if you change them your experience my be different than mine since these to affect game play)

I go with default penalties. The game plays fine with out messing with them to me. I hate not having penalties but, everytime I raise them it messes something up for me. I would rather have good gameplay.

If you want to post Box scores us this link... http://dynasties.operationsports.com...id=1&sport=nfl

Newz 08-28-2013 01:17 AM

Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:

Originally Posted by charter04 (Post 2045398952)
Updated as of: 8-27-2013 11:50 PM Central

Ea Share: Gamer Tag- xXCharter04Xx Listed as CHARTER04CUSTOM for both user and cpu sliders. They will be updated as I update this post.

Slider Overview:
I decided to go a little different route this year. I am only making one slider set for Madden 25. I want to focus on just one instead of 3 or 4 different sets. I am a sim football gamer. That just means I play realistically and don't cheese or take advantage of AI problems. For example, if I know a route or play works like a charm I don't abuse it.

I want this set to be a challenge but, not too unrealistic. The CPU has a boost of course. If they didn't I would never lose. I decided to make a set exactly how I like it. If the masses don't then it's fine. I will listen to constructive feedback but, will only change something if I feel it needs to be changed.

If this set is to easy make adjustments. If it's too hard practice and get better and maybe make adjustments. The important thing is to have fun. I will not be adjusting sliders for months and months this year. The game won't be perfect and sliders won't make it perfect. Just play and have fun.

Skill Level:
All-Madden (Custom in Play now, In CFM pick All-Madden) You'll know if your in All-Madden difficulty when the kicking meter is the fastest. Raising any of the user sliders could put you in All-Pro difficulty. Just a heads up.

Play Calling: Optional, I use conventional

Quarter Length: 15 min

Accelerated Clock: On, Min Play clock 15

Auto Strafe: off

Heat Seeker: off

Ball Hawk:
off

Switch Assist:
off
Injury: 50 (WIP)

Fatigue: 50 (WIP)

Speed: Normal (It seems it has to be at least this high to get a consistent run and pass game from the CPU

Threshold: 50

Game Play Sliders User

QB Accuracy:4 (no joke, this is what it took for me to get realistic accuracy)
Pass Block:15
WR Catch:45

Fumble:25

Pass reactiontime:25
Int:25
Pass Coverage:25

Tackle: 40

Game Play Sliders CPU

QB Accuracy:50
Pass Block:50
WR Catch:50

Run Block:50
Fumble:50

Pass reactiontime:75
Int:60
Pass Coverage:100

Tackle: 55

Special Teams (Default, WIP)

Penalty's (Default, WIP)

Auto Subs (Default, WIP)

What does "WIP" mean?

I'm still trying to find accurate auto-sub/fatigue sliders so that our RBs actually substitute. I'm finding that no matter what on Default, RBs do not really sub out

charter04 08-28-2013 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newz (Post 2045399028)
What does "WIP" mean?

I'm still trying to find accurate auto-sub/fatigue sliders so that our RBs actually substitute. I'm finding that no matter what on Default, RBs do not really sub out

Work in progress

charter04 08-28-2013 01:47 AM

I'm going to have to adjust CPU QB accuracy. Going to do some testing

charter04 08-28-2013 02:57 AM

I made three changes to the OP. Lowered CPU QB accuracy to 25, lowered CPU WR catch to 45, and raised CPU Pass reaction to 80. I might go lower with the first two.

The reason for these changes is in my first CFM game against the Giant's Eli Manning was just too accurate. over 90%. I liked the difficulty but, I'm trying to be realistic too. I lowered cpu catch because they had no drops. This would help completion percentage to go down too.

I raised cpu pass reaction by 5 just because it was still too easy to pass. I was over 70%. I know it's possible to go that high but, I want a little more challenge. I might lower user pass accuracy to 3. 4 is still too accurate for me.

I lost the game 39 to 33 in overtime. I had a good comeback and it was a fun challenging game.

T1TRAPTOR 08-28-2013 04:42 AM

I only played on 5 minute quarters with no runoff but these sliders were great! I was the Rams against the Ravens and I won 23-19. Flacco passed all over my defense and I just couldn't find the answer! But I managed to shut them down in the redzone. I loved the way it played! Their run game was also decently productive. Alot of 3 yard gains, some losses, but also busted a few long runs. It all felt pretty realistic.

The only thing I guess I didn't like was it was somewhat too easy to pass on them, especially on playaction. I decided to run the ball more because of that. I'm going to test the User QB accuracy at 2 or 3 and maybe that will make it a little more challenging. Other than that, these sliders were absolutely perfect. I'll be playing on these from now on. Thanks!

charter04 08-28-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR (Post 2045399275)
I only played on 5 minute quarters with no runoff but these sliders were great! I was the Rams against the Ravens and I won 23-19. Flacco passed all over my defense and I just couldn't find the answer! But I managed to shut them down in the redzone. I loved the way it played! Their run game was also decently productive. Alot of 3 yard gains, some losses, but also busted a few long runs. It all felt pretty realistic.

The only thing I guess I didn't like was it was somewhat too easy to pass on them, especially on playaction. I decided to run the ball more because of that. I'm going to test the User QB accuracy at 2 or 3 and maybe that will make it a little more challenging. Other than that, these sliders were absolutely perfect. I'll be playing on these from now on. Thanks!

Yea I agree about passing. I think I'm going to try 3 also. What was Flacco's completion percent?

charter04 08-28-2013 11:15 AM

I am going to have to make some slider adjustments for CFM versus Play now because the user slider can be higher in CFM as long as you have the difficulty All-Madden picked. In play now you go into All-Pro if you raise certain things too high.