Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Weird problem....cant complete big league defense collection (/forums/showthread.php?t=655891)

Very High Guy 08-28-2013 07:33 PM

Weird problem....cant complete big league defense collection

Been trying to complete the big league defense collection, but can't. I have every card collected but the Kenny Vaccaro. The problem is, I have the Vaccaro but it wont let me add it to the collection....only send it back to my roster. WTF am I suppose to do now....spent 30,000 coins on the bastard too just so I could complete and get the rewards

BonesKnows85 08-28-2013 08:47 PM

Re: Weird problem....cant complete big league defense collection

Quote:

Originally Posted by Very High Guy (Post 2045402139)
Been trying to complete the big league defense collection, but can't. I have every card collected but the Kenny Vaccaro. The problem is, I have the Vaccaro but it wont let me add it to the collection....only send it back to my roster. WTF am I suppose to do now....spent 30,000 coins on the bastard too just so I could complete and get the rewards

All I can say is.... EA 1, Very High Guy, 0

It did the same thing to me while trying to complete the Pac 12 campus hero collection. I ended up going to bed a trying it the next day and it worked.

BigAC88 08-29-2013 12:11 AM

May sound silly, but make sure it is the same EXACT version of the card. I know there are some cards that have multiple forms (Javon Ringer has an 86 and 89 OVR card).

BonesKnows85 08-29-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigAC88 (Post 2045403190)
May sound silly, but make sure it is the same EXACT version of the card. I know there are some cards that have multiple forms (Javon Ringer has an 86 and 89 OVR card).

I've never seen another version of Vaccaro, but I'd hate it for dude if he dropped 30k on another overall of Vaccaro. I hate when people do that crap. People need a life. Like when people were listing Silver LSU MLB Kelvin Sheppards to try and trick someone into buying it instead of the Minter that is needed. The bad side of online gaming.

I'm about to get a Vaccaro and see if it does it to me. Vaccaro is the last one I need.

BonesKnows85 08-29-2013 12:41 AM

Well I'll be. I can't add it either. And it is the right card.

EA is slowly ruining this mode. Put Madden in. Lack of Silver Collection cards, cards not able to be added to their collection, menus now lagging. Just can't keep a good thing going.

Also, it's not like the Pac 12 collection card I was having a problem with, this card isn't highlighted in the collection at all.

Are people not completing these collections? I figured more people would have spoken on this.

redsox3737 08-29-2013 01:19 AM

I have been trying since yesterday, and i even called ea last night and waited on the phone for over a half hour... when someone finally talked to me, i told them the problem and they said they would fix it immediately... I dont know if its just me, but i thought immediately meant sooner than 24+ hours later.. what a joke

Kennedyisdead 08-29-2013 01:36 AM

It is a joke. First silver collections now this. Did anyone else notice that the Elite Joe Staley card just released actually says Western Michigan on it. Same with the challenge itself. He went to Central Michigan you idiots, the uniform in the card is from Central Michigan lmfao. This is seriously pathetic.

badman33462 08-29-2013 03:59 AM

I'm having the same problem with trying to add Case Keenum to the Houston Cougars Dynamic Duo. Only option I'm getting is to send him back to the current roster. SMH