Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Freezing at loading screen, after intro. (/forums/showthread.php?t=656083)

BTownSlinger 08-29-2013 11:33 AM

Freezing at loading screen, after intro.

Bought the game on release day, it's been playing fine. I just exited from the connected franchise mode to the main screen, when it froze.

I shut everything down and restarted, now it gets through the intro, and I press 'start' and it freezes at 'Loading' at the bottom. Controller or nothing will work.

Any ideas?

JTurk 08-29-2013 11:39 AM

Re: Freezing at loading screen, after intro.

Just bought the game like 10 minutes ago. Now having the same problem

Mercury112491 08-29-2013 11:40 AM

I'm having this exact same problem. Like it literally just started 10 minutes ago. Game had been playing fine and now freezes everytime after loading up the game and connecting to the EA servers. Freezes at the loading screen that pops up right after. Same deal, entire console feezes, controller and menu promts don't work either.

Tried clearing the Cache and tried deleting all associated saved game files(profile,roster) and nothing has worked so far. Popped in Bioshock: Infinite and it ran perfectly fine.

sir psycho 08-29-2013 11:40 AM

I'm getting the same thing! I got it release day without problems and now every time I try to load it it freezes at the main menu. Just started today, too

BTownSlinger 08-29-2013 11:43 AM

Well, at least I'm not alone! I wonder if its on their end?

fatleg3 08-29-2013 11:44 AM

Im having this problem also. Game played fine with the early release, and I picked up the retail version and had no problems until this morning. I downloaded the patch then started the game and now every time it freezes right after I have to press start on the intro screen.

EDIT: The patch has something to do with it. I just deleted it and the game started up with no problems

rockme71 08-29-2013 11:44 AM

Same here, was working fine yesterday, now today it freezes up.

jonnym41 08-29-2013 11:45 AM

Same thing here, played fine last night, now it is freezing at the loading screen every time. Only thing I can do is a hard power off on the PS3, can't even exit using the controller.