Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Repeating Draft Classes (/forums/showthread.php?t=656459)

Jdubs182 08-30-2013 05:32 PM

Re: Repeating Draft Classes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robo COP (Post 2045409628)
jdubs, was yours an online chise as well or offline?

Yah mine was solo online for PS3.

ShadyProof 08-30-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy (Post 2045409744)
Try saving it before they start the next draft class. It loads a different class each time

Online autosaves though :(

Wonder how this got through testing

Flex Gunmetal 08-30-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyProof (Post 2045409776)

Probably the same way coaches losing XP, your players switching to other positions, and teams in mid game. Or a myriad of other issues.
If you accept the fact that they barely test the game, it's much less frustrating when encountering all the bugs in game.

Robo COP 08-30-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miz468 (Post 2045409719)
This scares me because that is my draft class for my current CFM season. If it repeats next year, that'll ruin it.

If it is offline do like that other poster said, save before. Also, save right now and just advance all the way to the next draft class to see before you ever waste your time getting there

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdubs182 (Post 2045409769)
Yah mine was solo online for PS3.

I see. Shady, are you on PS3 as well?

I've heard a lot of crazy glitches in the game this year, but it seems like the vast majority of them are coming from the game on PS3. I haven't had anything crazy happen yet and I am on Xbox. It seems like the game is full of bugs on PS3 so that could be the problem if you are both doing PS3 online ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyProof (Post 2045409776)

EA? Testing? HA! Like that ever happens. They are too busy counting their stacks of money they make from releasing a broken video game to test their games.

It really is a shame. I like the game and some of the concepts. But so many are half way finished are just flawed. And obviously in this case there are game breaking glitches. Definitely considering not buying madden next year. Absolutely not a one day buy, can't believe I fell for the hype this year

pmnation13 08-30-2013 09:52 PM

If I don't get that draft in my first year, I always get it in my second year. And after that (year 3), it repeats again. Great.

Tweeg 08-30-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmnation13 (Post 2045410563)
If I don't get that draft in my first year, I always get it in my second year. And after that (year 3), it repeats again. Great.

For all the complaints about schemes, players retiring, unrealistic cuts, and so on, this is truly game breaking as far as CFM is concerned.

Deegeezy 08-30-2013 10:36 PM

It is absurd how many glitches EA games have nowadays.

Aranor 08-30-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deegeezy (Post 2045410735)
It is absurd how many glitches EA games have nowadays.

Sadly, its been this entire generation with both madden and Ncaa. I've never seen any other product out there that can release a product with so many glitches and broken additions. Even taking out the import drafts and adding it back in calling it improved, they still end up screwing it up. For a product as big as madden, you'd think it should be able to compete on the same level as FIFA.