Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Which Draft Class is Leon Sandcastle in? (Spoilers) (/forums/showthread.php?t=656618)

ktd1976 08-31-2013 01:06 AM

Which Draft Class is Leon Sandcastle in? (Spoilers)

I thought I read somewhere that he was in the draft with Pop Warren (the 36 year old backup). But didn't see him when I was scouting, and I simmed to the draft, and he was nowhere to be found.

CougNation 08-31-2013 03:23 AM

re: Which Draft Class is Leon Sandcastle in? (Spoilers)

I would also really like to know what draft he is in. Sounds like a good way to keep things fun down the road.

ASkylitMike 08-31-2013 04:27 AM

Not the one with QB Neil Stone, LT Graham Studstill, LOLB Tacol Pendleton, and QB Zachery DeKing as the first players projected in the draft. I'm eager to draft him too!

firejr2525 08-31-2013 12:58 PM

Just had LEON in the class where "Colossus" Stone LT is the 1st storyline. Colossus was not the best rated LT, a guy named Baltimore was a 86

Yeah...THAT Guy 08-31-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktd1976 (Post 2045411136)
I thought I read somewhere that he was in the draft with Pop Warren (the 36 year old backup). But didn't see him when I was scouting, and I simmed to the draft, and he was nowhere to be found.

He wasnt in the Pop Warren one.

He was in one with Dante Grimm and there was like 5 QBs projected to go in the first. Grimm was one of the more popular storyline guys though. Him and a LT that was incredible but got caught taking plays off and I think got suspended for taking money or something.

Sandcastle is a storyline guy too, but he doesn't get mentioned until like week 13 or later. He's talked about as an ugly version of Deion that only played a couple snaps in college but blew up at the combine.

I think another storyline guy in his draft was Josh Jordan, a tiny WR from a small school I think.

tflash81 09-02-2013 08:03 PM

Do you happen to know which draft comes after the Colossus Stone draft? For anyone that had it.

Groove74 09-03-2013 04:45 AM

Re: Which Draft Class is Leon Sandcastle in? (Spoilers)

Ok so after loading and reloading for nearly 2 hours now, I have yet to see sandcastle anywhere. even in some of the draft classes mentioned. are we sure he is in the Game as most everything I can find online talks about madden 13 not 25

permanent1 09-03-2013 10:58 AM

Re: Which Draft Class is Leon Sandcastle in? (Spoilers)

Yeah hes there in the colossus draft but he does not show up until late in the season,for me he did not show up until after week sixteen.