Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Couple quick an simple Madden questions (/forums/showthread.php?t=656954)

rrwillerton 09-01-2013 02:35 PM

Couple quick an simple Madden questions

I want to start an offline connected franchise, but I'm going to wait until the final 53 roster cut-down roster is released. Does that mean that I can start a CCF with these rosters and there will be no need for cut down days?

As in, will all the teams have 53 guys to start off, so teams won't be releasing good players (the Packers release Raji in every CCF I start).

If this is the case, then I will wait. If not, then I might as well just start my Colts franchise right now instead of waiting, right?

Also, one more question. When I start a CCF it asks if I want to import roster or use the default CCF rosters, when I click import it just says importing roster, but I never got to choose which roster I wanted to import. I have multiple rosters so how do I know which roster is being imported?

ahud30 09-01-2013 09:31 PM

Re: Couple quick an simple Madden questions

I couldn't give you an honest answer in regards to cut downs, although I'd imagine the cpu would sign guys and some of the better players that get cut(but shouldn't) will still be cut.

When you import a roster, it imports the roster you have loaded at that time. So if you're looking at the roster management in the main menu and then start a CCF with imported rosters, that's the same roster you'll have in your CCF.

Hope this helps boss.