Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Week 1: Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints (/forums/showthread.php?t=657183)

TheTruth437 09-02-2013 10:06 AM

Week 1: Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints

This should be one of of the best and most closely-contested games of week one.

It will be nice to finally have Sean Payton back on the sidelines in a game that counts. He should help the Saints become even more potent and efficient on offense than they were last season.

On defense, I feel Rob Ryan and the transition to the 3-4 defense will not start on a high note. I'm expecting a lot of yards and points will be given up by the Saints defense against the Falcons. With the Falcons having a suspect offensive line, I'm expecting Rob Ryan to dial up the pressure on Matt Ryan with a lot of blitzing.

On offense, the Falcons should be even better offensively with the addition of Steven Jackson. I think he'll have a good game versus the Saints.

The Falcons defense will likely struggle against the Saints' high-flying offense as they usually do in New Orleans.

Mike Smith, as the head coach of the Falcons, has a career record of 1-3 while facing the Saints at the Superdome.

I believe the Saints have the slight advantage in a good, close game. This is truly a toss-up game in my opinion.

RoundingThird 09-02-2013 10:25 AM

Re: Week 1: Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints

Saints 31, Falcons 28 in OT

This will be a very fun game to watch. I think it will be on FOX for me all the way in CT.

ProfessaPackMan 09-02-2013 03:29 PM

Looking forward to this game the most out of all the Week 1 games.

Watson 09-02-2013 04:04 PM

Attention, attention please. I have an announcement to make

**** The Falcons.

That is all. Thank you.

Jr. 09-02-2013 05:03 PM

Here's to a tie :duck:

UWfan206 09-02-2013 06:56 PM

I have Atlanta winning this one...It's gonna be a shootout but ATL just have better WR's and defense.

SPTO 09-02-2013 11:43 PM

If you like offensive football than this is going to be one of, if not the best game of the week. I can see it coming down to who has the ball last. Both teams will be in the 30s and I favor Atlanta in this one.

Chrisksaint 09-03-2013 01:07 AM

He's baaaaccckkkk