Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   [PS3] HEX Edited Madden 25 Roster for Madden 12 and 13 (/forums/showthread.php?t=658790)

trey31 09-07-2013 12:27 AM

[PS3] HEX Edited Madden 25 Roster for Madden 12 and 13

4 Attachment(s)
Madden 12 fans, ya'll still got that :popcorn: ready? Here it is folks.
Quote:

the current Madden 13 roster is in post #2
The most recent files will always be updated here.

Instructions:
-Download
-Unzip on a PC
-Move the unzipped "PS3" folder and all of its contents to a USB drive
-Plug in your USB drive to your PS3
-Turn on PS3
-Select the folder called "Saved Data Utility (PS3tm)"
-Select "USB Device"
-highlight the "Madden NFL 12 - ROSTER-2014" file and press triangle
-highlight "Copy" and press X
-the file is now in your PS3 Utility Folder titled Madden NFL 12, load the game, load the file, and check out the rosters in-game.

Breakdown:
1. I have replaced almost all of the missing photos of 13/25 rookies with the shadow outline photo (692 total so far, still several I missed). This FIXED THE L3 GLITCH! (100% confirmed).
2. I replaced missing photos of several players (99-80 OVR, plus Ponder, I didn't do any below that) that had previously had photos on Madden 12.
3. I fixed all the purple face players (hopefully).
4. I also changed the Potential ratings of all players (previous option was all at 99 or all at their current OVR which wouldn't allow progression)
5. I replaced the standard "Madden Roster" image file with a custom "Madden 25" graphic image. This way you'll always know that the roster file you are loading is a 25 file rather than a 12 file.
6. PeoplesChampGB added several missing players to the file, uploaded Week 1 final roster.
7. PeoplesChampGB updated the rosters to be current for Week 3. (awesome job man!)

This is a direct port from 25 to 12 (its Madden 25's data file wrapped in 12's save folder "shell". I added my "Madden 25" image logo file.)

UPDATE: the .zip file named "CSV Files" contains the csv format spreadsheets for use with the Madden Editor v1. One is the 2013-14 NFL Schedule (PeoplesChampGB created it), the other is the 2013-14 NFL Coaches file (me) (#2 fixed all coaches Priorities being uneditable except Gus Bradley/JAX), and a slightly modified EA draft class that includes 6 QB's that may be in the 2014 draft (me). All other draftees in the draft class are generic by EA..... The other .zip file named "Madden 12 [25] All 32 team franchise" is a franchise file that features the following:
All 32 current Head Coaches (2013-14 season) on their respective teams.
All 32 team control
the 2013-14 NFL regular season schedule
a 2014 draft class featuring all generic players except for the 6 QB's I created/edited.

Franchise "Schemes" bug is fixed for every coach except G.Bradley/JAX. If you only want to play with 1 or 2 teams, you can fire/re-hire G.Bradley to restore his scheme (they affect gameplay, not just simulating, read my thread over here about how it works) and then use the "Change Teams" feature in off-season to de-select the teams you do not wish to control. Enjoy.

WEEK 14 UPDATE:
  • PeoplesChampGB updated the Week 9 roster to be current as of Week 14! It is labeled as such in the Files list.
  • I updated PeoplesChampGB's file to include a handful of Global Player Attributes that were edited to cut down on DT sacks, increase DE sacks, eliminate the Super LB, and increase interior Lineman's PBF to help block the NT/DTs more realistically, decrease the number of DT 180* tackles, increase LB & Safety tackles, and finally increase MLB blitzing ability. The threads describing these changes are here and here if anyone is interested.

trey31 09-07-2013 12:28 AM

Re: [PS3] HEX Edited Madden 25 Roster for Madden 12 and 13

2 Attachment(s)
Here's the Madden 13 Hex edited roster.

The most recent files will always be updated here.

Quote:

**Mad props to Angel_G , who helped find purple faces & tested that they were fixed**
**props to yonce who has been testing and posting PAL 13 roster**
There is no L3 glitch in 13 at all.

PeoplesChampGB 09-07-2013 12:29 AM

Getting started now. Will do NFC teams for purple faces.

PeoplesChampGB 09-07-2013 12:34 AM

Files loaded fine. No errors and no crashes. Checked GB QB's and they are correct. YAY! Checking through NFC teams for purples faces right now

EDIT: Did go into franchise mode. Players have Potential Grades and they are not all A's. May not have to do anything with potential. :-)

Agraziano 09-07-2013 12:37 AM

I opened it in the editor and the potentials seem really odd. Most are just equal to their overalls. Are you getting the same thing?

forte 09-07-2013 12:40 AM

Cool, I'm waiting for this before I start my franchise. I have 12 and 13 if you still need any roster files.

trey31 09-07-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agraziano (Post 2045436047)
I opened it in the editor and the potentials seem really odd. Most are just equal to their overalls. Are you getting the same thing?

Oh crap... :jpshakehe

I accidentally mirrored the POTs to be the same as OVR... Nobody will progress as is. Oh well easily fixable by changing all the POTs which I planned to do anyway.

I grabbed that 13 file from the other thread and have it open now too btw

Quote:

Originally Posted by forte (Post 2045436053)
Cool, I'm waiting for this before I start my franchise. I have 12 and 13 if you still need any roster files.

I think the 13 file I grabbed will work. Wanna search the AFC EAST and/or AFC NORTH for purple faces while I'm working on 13's test file?

PeoplesChampGB 09-07-2013 12:45 AM

I honestly don't know what to do with potential. Of course, high draft picks should have high potential. Busts should be low. And so on and so forth.

For instance........JaMarcus Russell.........D

1st Rounders: A
2nd-3rd Rounders: B
4th Rounders: C (Besides players like Mathieu)
5-6 Rounders: D
7th Rounders: D