Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   All Pro vs All Madden head 2 head play: Your preference and why? (/forums/showthread.php?t=660452)

dat swag 09-11-2013 03:04 PM

All Pro vs All Madden head 2 head play: Your preference and why?

Historically I have been an advocate for All Madden in head 2 head play. Between leagues, Madden Challenges and H2H with friends All-Madden has been the choice but as of late I started looking at All Pro and I'm almost coming to te conclusion that the game plays more realistically on All Pro.

I'm not 100% convinced but just feeling how passing seems more challenging on All-Pro along with overall gameplay I really think All Pro is where you can get more realistic play from the game and players.

Any thoughts on either from H2H ballers who play on All-Pro or All Madden?

roll2tide 09-11-2013 03:41 PM

Re: All Pro vs All Madden head 2 head play: Your preference and why?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that All Pro and All Madden are nothing more than presets on the difficulty sliders. It doesn't matter which you start from...once you actually adjust them the difficulty is now custom.

I say that because I would that most users are using a slider set this year(in person games, leagues, online play a friend, and communities) especially considering how terrible defense is. For the ranked lobby guys who can't use sliders I don't think it matters much as you can light up either difficulty for 40-50+ with ease.

windycityape 09-11-2013 05:53 PM

I prefer All-Pro when playing other users. I play on All-Madden against the cpu. I don't believe in sliders I really think they are pointless because its not an actual difficulty level and can be exploited. The only ideal purpose for a slider set is to make gameplay more difficult for the user not easier. Madden takes time and practice to master. I haven't complain about one thing in this years game you really have to learn and get a feel for the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

dat swag 09-11-2013 07:16 PM

There are NO sliders in online play which is what I'm mainly referring to...IMO there is a noticebale difference in the game when you play online H2H...

windycityape 09-11-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dat swag (Post 2045453805)
There are NO sliders in online play which is what I'm mainly referring to...IMO there is a noticebale difference in the game when you play online H2H...

It's better gameplay online in my opinion. Sliders suck and All-Madden difficulty is better versus the CPU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

JayHimself 09-11-2013 08:33 PM

I play in tournaments and play ranked. All-Madden, it's not even debatable

friscob 09-11-2013 09:17 PM

Definitely all madden. All pro makes quite a few areas of the game entirely too easy.

Jarodd21 09-11-2013 10:49 PM

All-Madden and it's not even a debate IMO. There's no defense at all on All-Pro and its super easy to exploit the AI because of the terrible reaction from defenders.. Defenders react much better on All-Madden and you can actually play defense against another USER. Ranked games is on All-Pro because EA rather cater to casual gamers.