Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   did they fix ncaa import classes to work on ps4? (/forums/showthread.php?t=662446)

howboutdat 09-16-2013 11:08 AM

did they fix ncaa import classes to work on ps4?

so someone was telling me that this has been fixed and we will be able to import ncaa draft classes on the ps4/xbox 1 versions on this madden. anyone have a link to verify this info? i cant find one

jwagner82 09-16-2013 12:07 PM

Re: did they fix ncaa import classes to work on ps4?

Quote:

Originally Posted by howboutdat (Post 2045470539)
so someone was telling me that this has been fixed and we will be able to import ncaa draft classes on the ps4/xbox 1 versions on this madden. anyone have a link to verify this info? i cant find one

I can't verify that exactly, but I did read from EA that saves will be able to port to ps4/xbone. I wouldn't be sure of draft classes working like that unless they confirmed it somewhere, but you could always just import your classes into the ps3 version, and keep saves for your ps4 version. I have 2 copies of a couple CFM's because i added players and moved things around and don't want to have to do that when i get my ps4, i want to play instantly haha

Blazelore 09-16-2013 01:37 PM

Import draft classes have been confirmed for ps4/Xbox one. I haven't heard anything about your saves transferring over. Where did you get that from?

Sent from my SPH-L710

howboutdat 09-16-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazelore (Post 2045470977)
Import draft classes have been confirmed for ps4/Xbox one. I haven't heard anything about your saves transferring over. Where did you get that from?

Sent from my SPH-L710

cool thanks, any chance u can give me a link for this? i have searched and i cant find anything.... someone mentioned they had said we could but woudlnt say how and maybe something dealing with the "cloud" system is how we gonna do it, which i dunno about .....anyone got a link?

kongemeier 09-16-2013 02:57 PM

http://www.operationsports.com/news/...gen-confirmed/

Here you go!