Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Would there be a way to take Leon Sandcastle out of the game? (/forums/showthread.php?t=663661)

Callsign Stitch 09-20-2013 02:29 PM

Would there be a way to take Leon Sandcastle out of the game?

I for one want to play the game realistically without having a MADE UP player in the game. Seriously? How can they expect it to be realistic when they have a player who isn't even real? I understand that some draft classes are not real but that is different. There is nothing they can do about that.

I was just wondering if there is a way currently to stop him appearing in your CFM and assume this would be the same way to stop it on next gen?

roll2tide 09-20-2013 02:36 PM

Re: Would there be a way to take Leon Sandcastle out of the game?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callsign Stitch (Post 2045483572)
I for one want to play the game realistically without having a MADE UP player in the game. Seriously? How can they expect it to be realistic when they have a player who isn't even real? I understand that some draft classes are not real but that is different. There is nothing they can do about that.

I was just wondering if there is a way currently to stop him appearing in your CFM and assume this would be the same way to stop it on next gen?

Not unless you import every draft class. You do realize that what your saying is that, while you condone the other several thousand fictional players used in the 30 years worth of drafts, this one guy is just going too far. :y11:

BestServedCold 09-20-2013 02:46 PM

JaymeeAwesome 09-20-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roll2tide (Post 2045483592)
Not unless you import every draft class. You do realize that what your saying is that, while you condone the other several thousand fictional players used in the 30 years worth of drafts, this one guy is just going too far. :y11:

You beat me to this comment.

SA1NT401 09-20-2013 03:30 PM

Honestly , what turns me off about the made up draft classes is the NAMES.

Who was in charge if that?

David O David
Myron sleuth
Demarcus Fairchild ( guys comes out white)
Baron Von steemle
Booker bookman

The list goes on.

Big FN Deal 09-20-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

I get what the OP is referring to though, adding a popular fictional character into the draft classes is different than just having created draft classes. I find the whole Leon Sandcastle addition slightly annoying but indicative of the way EA Tiburon approaches NFL gaming.

LB Terry Tate is probably rolling over in his grave. :jpshakehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrzvcsjJIG4

Callsign Stitch 09-20-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

You do realize that the other thousands of fictional players are different because that is expected. Yet Leon Sandcastle is a made up character who was created as a joke in real life. There is a difference between randomly generated draft classes which are expected and then EA purposely adding a silly troll player to make the game even more arcade like.

MrCaptain1337 09-20-2013 03:57 PM

I think it brings more fun to the game personally.