Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Defenders Tackle Angle Slider (/forums/showthread.php?t=664384)

Bob_Champion 09-23-2013 03:19 PM

Defenders Tackle Angle Slider

Hi all does anyone know which Slider affects the Angles Defenders take when tackling, been playing around with sliders and cant seam to stop defenders taking a bad angle and missing tackles they should be making?

OhMrHanky 10-02-2013 08:35 AM

Re: Defenders Tackle Angle Slider

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_Champion (Post 2045490821)
Hi all does anyone know which Slider affects the Angles Defenders take when tackling, been playing around with sliders and cant seam to stop defenders taking a bad angle and missing tackles they should be making?

Strangely, I believe these involve the penalty sliders for Roughing the Kicker and Punt catch interference. Sounds strange, I know, but I cranked these 2 sliders down to 1 (u can probably do zero also), and NOW I see ALL players taking appropriate and different angles to the ball carrier. It's actually kind of amazing to watch for the first time, I mean, EVERY player looks like they're doing their own thing on plays instead of everyone on D kind of doing the same thing. They feel 'free' from the slider controlling them. This actually makes punt and kick returns fun and exciting again as u have to set up your blocks appropriately and as all d players are taking their own appropriate angles, u really have to set up each block individually and/or juke each player individually. Anyways, try lowering those 2 to 1 or zero and see if u like the angles taken. I believe with these set here, u also see more individual play from blitzing LBs. Now, they SHOOT through at the snap instead of kind of slowly loafing around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free