Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available (/forums/showthread.php?t=664657)

Neverwhere 09-24-2013 10:04 AM

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available

A new uniform pack is now available for PS3 and 360 users for the grand total of $1.00. The Pack features new uniform parts from Michigan, Michigan State, Nebraska, Notre Dame, UCLA, and USC. The full list of new parts are below:

Are you planning on picking this one up?

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU 09-24-2013 10:19 AM

Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack 4 Now Available

Can someone post pictures I'm in class

TripleCrown9 09-24-2013 10:39 AM

Just a little more info

Michigan - 3 pairs of gloves (Michigan, Navy M logo, Yellow M logo)
Michigan State - 1 pair of gloves (Spartan head), Chrome helmet, away jersey w/ baselayer
Nebraska - 2 pairs of gloves (White w/ red logo, black w/ red logo)
Notre Dame - 3 pairs of gloves (B&W leprechaun, ND logo, and PLACT)
UCLA - 3 pairs of gloves (LA Nights, Navy w/ logo, Blue w/ logo)
USC - 1 pair gloves (Trojan head)

I'm guessing they're preparing to give us Nebraska and UCLA's black uniforms since they gave us the gloves in this pack.

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU 09-24-2013 10:42 AM

Man I was hoping for the outback bowl uniform and their new undershirts

MrSerendipity 09-24-2013 10:44 AM

I love that they're releasing Uniform Packs every week. But I feel like they're short-changing the packs to do so. Only one team got something more than specialty gloves in this pack when there are plenty of teams who don't even have their current uniforms. I'm grateful for the weekly packs, I just wish EA would actually dump something into them. I'd be happier to pay $2 a week for more uniforms than $.79 a week for gloves and one new uniform set.

loccdogg26 09-24-2013 11:06 AM

I find it kinda weird that the first uniform update added the 2013 Adidas template teams but left out Michigan and still have not added it in. Buy hey I know a lot of teams have been left out as well. Still waiting.

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU 09-24-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loccdogg26 (Post 2045493434)
I find it kinda weird that the first uniform update added the 2013 Adidas template teams but left out Michigan and still have not added it in. Buy hey I know a lot of teams have been left out as well. Still waiting.

That's because Michigan didn't switch to that template they aren't wearing tech fit this year

Pezell04x 09-24-2013 11:20 AM

Nice, good thing I'm running with Nebraska in my Dynasty. Can't wait to try these new gloves out.